Part eight

•Bella's pov•
After 1 month of being toghter with Douglas the arguments started again and I stopped the pain for myself I sat down with Douglas in the kitchen and I spoke.
"Douglas I can't be with you and I shouldn't  be with you you treated me like I was nothing to you and i think you would do it again, I need to learn to be myself again and need to have a normal life and I can't let you stay in my life anymore I can't let people stay like you I need someone who is right for me, we can't go on like this"  I said he looked at me "yea I felt the same way, i think you and matty just need to be back toghter" he said not even fighting for me.
I nodded "alright go now" I said not wanting to look at him any longer he nodded and grabbed al his stuff  "bye you slut" he said and slammed the door shut I was feeling better he was the reason I couldn't be happy again.
I texted Brooklyn that it was over and she was happy for me and said that we needed to catch up soon.
I looked at my contacts at my phone and saw George. I wanted to talk with matty as soon as possible.
It was 1am right now and thought about calling him.
I called George after a minute he picked up.
"Bella?" He asked "hey George can you tell me Matty's address, I need to speak with him" I smiled to myself thinking about seeing matty again.
"Sure" he said "I'm glad you guys are going to talk again" he laughed I smiled
He gave me the address and I got dressed in my blue tight jeans with wide pipes and my black blouse and wore my hair down.
I put on my black heels and called a taxi.
After 20 minutes I arrived at Matty's building i Walked in and got into the elevator "Floor 7" i repeat in myself I knocked on Matty's room.

•Matty's pov•
I was drinking the last sip of my red whine and heard a knock on my door I opened it and saw Bella "i love you" she said  and let a tear slip and could do the only thing that was on my mind.
I kissed her and walked inside with her.
"I love you too" I said in the kiss smiling she smiled and I could feel a tear, of happiness sliding down her cheek, after a while we broke away and we walked into the kitchen.
We sat down and started talking "so you broke up with your boyfriend" I asked she nodded "he treated me like shit" she said and laughed I laughed too because that's all you can do when your around that girl.
"Matty" she whisperd "I love you" she said "I love you too" I whispered she got up and put on some music, robbers "ofcourse" I smirked rolling my eyes.
She giggeld and walked around and something caught her eyes "hey that's my paint" she smiled I walked towards her and hugged her waist I nodded "yes baby" I said she smiled and gave me a kiss I groaned "I want you" I whisperd in her ear she smirked "good because me too" she laughed I grabbed her and tilled her up and trowed her on the bed "matty is going to make you feel better then your ex ever did" I smirked she smiled.
----
I woke up as the happiest man on this planet.
Yesterday was amazing, we laughed danced and have a nice time.
I loved that girl so much.
I stood up and looked at her.
She was sleeping so peacefully.
I George lived in the same building as me.
One floor under me, I got dressed and walked into the elevator.
And knocked on George's door.
He opened and the only thing I could do was smile, George smirked at you "you got laid tonight isn't?" He asked I nodded "Bella's back" I smiled and hugged him "I'm glad" he said "I gotta go now, I'll catch up with you tonight maybe" I said "ofcourse" he smiled and closed the door.
I jumped into the air and walked back in the elevator.
I walked into my room again and walked over to Bella "love, darling wake up it's 1pm" I spoke she groaned and smiled and she saw me and looked under the covers and back at me "we-did we- fuck?" She asked laughing "yes" I smiled she got out of back and I grabbed her waist and kissed her, hard.
"You are not leaving my again" I groaned she smiled "I want to take you out but I'm bad at that, but whatever" I said, I had a plan I wanted to go to this new art museum today and catch up with George tonight.
She smiled "I want to move in with me" I said she smiled "me too" she said "turn around" I asked "why?" She asked and turned around I slapped her ass hard.
She giggeld and slapped my chest.
And walked into the kitchen "what do you want" i asked walking behind her "uhm, tea please" she asked "nothing to eat?" I asked confused she shook her head and grabbed a cigarette and lighted it.
"Im not hungry" she said and kissed my cheek and got dressed "I like that outfit" I said looking at her she smiled "Can I ride you home before we go? To get your clothes and stuff" I asked while making the tea "yea that's fine with me" she said and brushed her hair I nodded and gave the tea to her she started to drink it while sitting down on the bed I sat next to her and kissed her cheek "I love you" I said while she drank her tea.
"I love you too" she said moments later and looked at me "ready to go?" I asked she nodded.

----
I blindfolded Bella after we got her clothes etc.
I grabbed her waist and walked to the front of the new museum "where are we going" she giggeld I put the blindfold of and she looked "oh my god matty" she smiled and hugged me "this isn't all" I said and grabbed her hand and walked into the museum with her.
We looked at the paints for a while.
Then I grabbed her hand and turned around.
She was shocked.
The paint she made of me in New York.
She hold her hand for her mouth "you didnt" she spoke "yes I did" I smiled I could see a tear and she kissed me "I love you so goddamn much!" She whisperd yelled I broke away "Bella, I love you, you are my masterpiece and I want to call you mine but was scared of it, now I have one change and I can't let that one slip away, Bella do you want to be my girlfriend" I asked looking at her.
"Yes!" She smiled and kissed me I kissed her back. "I love you so much" i whisperd in the Kiss she smiled.
After a hour of walking in the museum and the museum we stepped into the car and started driving home.
She bought a paint of London.
She loved it, I didn't get it why she loved that paint so much, but I still didn't get how I got so lucky so...
We walked into my room and she smiled and hung up the paint, on my wall.
"I love it" she smiled
"I love you" I whisperd in her air and started undressing her.
"We are going to shower babe" I said while sighing she nodded "where are we going tonight?" She asked looking into my eyes "George" I said and kissed her neck she broke away and giggeld while running at the bathroom.
"Fucking tease" I said under my breath while smiling.
----
"I don't like being naked infront of you" she whisperd while we were showering
"Why?" I asked
"I hate my body" she said that fucking broke my hart.
"When I was In high school at PE people would say I'm too skinny and stuff, I'm 50 kilos now" she said "I love your body, your ass is sweet like sugar, and your stomach is beautiful, and your tits are big, what's the problem" I laughed kissing her she smiled into the kiss.
That girl did something to my heart every time she kissed me..
"You look hot" she Smirked "Well you look even hotter" i smiled, grabbed her by her hips "ready love?" I Smirked she nodded
-----
play tumblr girls by g- easy.

It was 5am and we didnt go to George because he said he wanted us to come tomorrow, because we had a busy day.
I blew out the smoke of my spliff.
Bella laying on my chest.
"Matty?" She asked "yea?" I said "do you want me to be with you?" She asked i was confused "don't you get bored of me?" She said I shook my head "your crazy" I sighed she looked at me "I love you, I don't even get tired of staring at you babe, your my masterpiece" I smiled she nodded "Douglas said I was a tumblr girl" she whisperd "not like girls that posts photos on tumblr but just the girl that do drugs and the typical girls that are on tumblr and just go with random boys to bed" she finished I sighed "we're you different before me?" I asked looking at her she looked at me "what do you-" she started "done drug? Had sex with a lot of guys" I asked she turned around "I'm tired goodnight" she said "no anwser me Bella" I said "I don't fucking want to talk about it!" She hissed "so yes" I grabbed her arm turning her around she looked at me moments...she nodded I sighed and kissed her forehead "alright so, when I met this guy..he was drug addict, and I loved him.. And he made me addicted and I met his friends and most of the time I was high stoned or drunk...I would have sex with other guys, and so would he with girls but I didn't even remember, and i was 15, and had a relationship 2 years with him, and been addicted like 1,5 years" she said letting a tear slip "which drug?" I asked "weed, cocaine" she whispered "is that the reason why you were so sad about your-" I started "body? Yea" she spoke "I'm so sorry, I have to tell you something too" I said this is going to break her fucking heart.
"I do it sometimes too, before you I did it everytime as much as I could..." I said she shook her head closing her eyes "I-I'm sorry" I whisperd "when are you doing it?" She asked "when you are away..." I said "matty please stop" she wimpered i grabbed her and hugged her "i Will never let you down" i whisperd.