Part 19.

•Matty's pov•
I woke up, just like you do every morning.
But then in a hospital bed.
I opened my eyes to see Bella.
"Hey, so uhm the doctor told me what you had last night with perfectly normal its going to happen a lot, you get flashbacks" she spoke
"Bella" I whisperd pulling her closer "yea matty?" She asked "I remember that night when I brought you to that museum and putted your paint in that museum, we kissed and I asked you to be my girlfriend again" I whisperd she looked at me not saying anything "w-wait what" she stuttered "I don't remember anything else though" I said "you need to help me remember things" I said shaking my head a bit she looked at me and then nodded "yea yea ofcourse" she said softly I nodded at her.
--
•Bella's pov•
I was sitting in Matty's kitchen with him in silence.
I was thinking of another way of showing him another memory.
The shower.
But we weren't toghter , it felt weird because I saw him tons of time without clothes.
"Why don't you sleep" I asked looking at the clock "I don't want to" he said lighting a cigarette "why don't we go out for some food" he asked looking at me I looked at him "yea yea it will do you good" I said smiling he nodded "but I need to shower and stuff" I said frowning "alright jut go showering here what's the point?" He asked "yea sure" I said I walked to his bathroom since I already know where it is, but he grabbed my hand "Bella" he whisperd "matty" i whisperd back he didn't see word.
Instead of saying anything, he kissed my lips "go shower now" he said I looked at him, not believing that he Kaiser me a few seconds ago.
"Yea will do" I said not showing my face.
--
We sat down in a fancy restaurant.
"So why did you did it?" Matty asked
"Did what" I asked "loved me and stayed with me" he asked not taking his eyes off me.
"Well you can't really choose who you fall for isn't it? And when you love someone you don't really give up on them, even if you want to your heart wouldn't let you" I said he closed his eyes "I wish I didn't were so fucking stupid to overdose mysel-" he started but cut me off "matty it was my fault" I whisperd yelled "no don't fucking say-" he was trying to speak "stop" I whisperd he sighed "I'm sorry" he said I closed my eyes he cleared his throat "you look good tonight" he smiled "thank you" I sighed with a smiled
"No problem love" he smirked.
-
We arrived back at his apartment.
"I-i" matty started "what was that?" I asked "oh fuck it" he groaned and smashed his lips against mine.
I kissed him back, ofcourse
We moved it to his bed and fell back on in he was on top of me.
"I want you" he groaned
He undid my blouse and jeans and looked at me "wow" he whisperd I smiled shyly he then undid he's pants then got on his bed again.
I slowly undid his blouse "you are so beautiful" he whisperd inches from my face he started kissing my neck when I was done "matty" I moaned "say my name again" he whisperd in my ear "matty do something" I moaned he undid my bra and put my panties off "God damn" he smirked he put off his underwear and got on top of me again.
He began trusting in me with no warning "Bella" he groaned he looked me right in the eyes I got off him and grabbed my blouse putting it on and my undies.
I brushed with my hand trough my hair "matty i-i c-can't do this" I whisperd he walked towards me grabbing his underwear putting it on "Bella what is wrong" he whisperd "the last time we've done this we were in love and now you don't even remember the things I love or even my last name!" I yelled " i can't do this without you loving me the way you used to" I whisperd frowning in frustration
•Matty's pov•
I knew what she meant.
I felt her.
She lost me.
Or how I used to look at her.
Or love her.
"I'm so sorry" I whisperd hugging her she started crying "you just feel like a whole different person right now I miss you" she cried I let a tear slip "me too" I  admit she looked at me "I-i need to go" she whisperd breaking away from my Hugg and grabbing her clothes "no no Bella don't go" I pulled my hair backwards in frustration.
She stood still and looked at me.
" look at me in the eye is the matty i knew there at all,Is anyone there at all
Cause I'm not dreaming"  she whisperd I looked at her, she was broken, exhausted.
"I miss me too! I want all my memories back too! But that's just not the way it fucking is! And it will not be the same anymore! So if you can't handle that go! Go and leave me alone because I'm not even sure if I can handle this myself!" I yelled her eyes were bloodshot I'm pretty sure mine were too "can we please just sleep and wake up tomorrow and just please" I whisperd I coudn't even talk
She nodded weakly I gave her one of my band shirts and she layed down.
I layed next to her.
"I just love you too much" she whisperd   I nodded "I think your right on that one love" I whisperd signing.
She drifted off to sleep.
I looked at her in the pale moonlight.
She looked like a angel.
I took my phone and snapped a quick photo, I wanted to remember this.
I haven't been on my phone in a really long time.
I looked through my camera roll and saw tons of pictures of her.
In one she sat on a beautiful chair with both of legs on one side looking with a cheeky smile in the camera, there was a window she sat by with a lot of buildings buildings behind her, it must of been New York she told me about.
One of her sitting on a hotel bed with messy hair and a cigarette hanging on her lower lip and one of my oversized blouses, no pants.
Other one of her painting she looked very seriously at the paint with her hands in her hips, with colors all over her face.
I smiled brightly, only if I remembered...
Other one of her sitting in my kitchen, with her legs crossed, a bottle of whine in her hand and she smiled like a idiot.
She is so cute.
One of her sitting on a kitchen counter in her lace black lingerie and dark red/purple lips.
This was my favorite: she was sitting in a beautiful restaurant smiling at me and one time at the camera, and another one making a duckface.
I wish I remembered.