Part 20.

•Matty's pov•
I woke up seeing Bella was cooking in the kitchen, i stood up and walked into my kitchen, "wow this smells good" I smirked sitting down.
"I made you tea, pancakes, strawberries, chocolate syrup, and some good cigarettes" she smiled "thank you love" I smirked "and I have some photos, on my phone of you" I said looking at her eating a strawberry "oh" she said standing infront of the kitchen counter with a whine glass in her hands.
I nodded "here take a look" I said she took my phone and looked at the photos at some point she looked up to me blushing "did you make this photos yesterda?" She asked I nodded smirking taking a bite of a pancake "these tastes good!" I moaned she smiled "thank you" she said "I want to go to New York with you" I said with a mouthful of food she looked at me giving me my phone back she nodded "really?" She asked I nodded "well let's do that" she smiled "when?" I asked "next week?" She asked I nodded "we'll see" I smiled she walked up to me and gave my a soft kiss "I'm going to get dressed" she said "where are you going then love" I asked sipping on my cup of tea "buying some new clothes, and food" she smiled "and cigarettes" I smirked "and cigarettes" she said with a grin.
My feelings were coming back I swear.
-
•Bella's pov•
I finished buying my things and walked out of the mall to be coming face to face with Douglas.
"Oh hey Bella" he said I stopped walking "hi" I said "you look older" he whisperd "for a second I didn't recognize you" he laughed "and you look exhausted are you okay?" He asked I nodded "Bella I'm serious tell me" he asked "matty has amnesia, well 3 years ago, we uhm kinda broke up again but then for real I got myself other boyfriend like a year later, and I found matty again and you know how we are, we can't leave eachother, and after that he uhm- I uhm- I found out he was in hospital because of am overdose" I said Douglas gasped "for real" he asked I nodded "and he was amnesia now, he doesn't remember a single thing" I whisperd "oh Bella I'm so sorry" he said I nodded "I'm uh gotta go" I said "you live with matty do you?" He asked "well it's not like that, he didn't even remember my last nam-" I started but he cut me off "alright see ya around" he said "uh yea yea alright" I spoke.
-
I opened Matty's door to see matty watching tv "hey" I said "hey love" he whisperd "i saw Douglas" I said pulling my bags on the couch he looked at me weirdly I shook my head "I uh forgot you didn't remember" I said he nodded "alright, so what did you buy?" He asked walking over to me "some clothes and food for us" I said pulling the food and drinks in the fridge he looked at me "yea and the cigarettes" I laughed he nodded laughed "hey I'm" matty started but cut himself off "what?" I asked unpacking "i was wondering if uh, you are staying here the night maybe?" He asked helping my unpack "well If you want to? I dont mind" I said he smirked "good love" he said "so I need to go home then, to get a bit of my stuff, I'll see you in a bit" I said with a smile "alright bye" he said and kissed my cheek
-
I walked in his apartment again and saw him asleep "matty" I said I sat next to him on the couch "hmmm" he groaned "wake it it's 6pm" I laughed "shit man" he sighed and sat slowly up.
"I'm going to cook for us" I smiled "that's nice love" he smirked lighting a cigarette I nodded "so I'll start now" I said
•Matty's pov•
I think I was in love with her.
I got butterflies everytime she smiled at me.
I sat down in the kitchen and waited for the food.
"There you go" she smiled giving me my food.
I smiled "that looks good thank you darling" I said she smiled
She sat down.
"I'm going to shower after this" i said she nodded "do you want to join" I smirked she looked at me and gave me a laugh "we've done this before" she smiled I looked at her "I'm sorry" she whisperd I shook my head "it's no problem" I whisperd "but is that a yes?" I asked smiling "why not" she laughed.
-
I stood in the shower "come on love I'm waiting too long" I sighed "I'm coming gosh" she yelled I opened the shower door she stood there.
She opened her blouse and pulled her pants down slowly, then pulled her bra and panties of and walked into the shower she covered herself as much as she could with her hands.
"Don't cover yourself" I said
She looked at me I felt like I was going to fall on the ground the last thing I heard was Bella yelling my name.
Flashback.
"I don't like being naked infront of you" she whisperd while we were showering
"Why?" I asked
"I hate my body" she said that fucking broke my hart.
"When I was In high school at PE people would say I'm too skinny and stuff, I'm 50 kilos now" she said "I love your body, your ass is sweet like sugar, and your stomach is beautiful, and your tits are big, what's the problem" I laughed kissing her she smiled into the kiss.
That girl did something to my heart every time she kissed me..
"You look hot" she Smirked "Well you look even hotter" i smiled, grabbed her by her hips "ready love?" I Smirked she nodded
------------
Oh guys I'm starting to like this book even more, anyways how are you guys, I hope you like this book!