Part 14.

•Matty's pov•
2 weeks.
2 weeks since I saw Bella.
I thought about us toghter.
I came to a conclusion.
I'm madly in love with her and she is with me I'm sure.
We love eachother too much.
We just can't be toghter we both need to move on.
But I can't, it's been 2 weeks and I haven't left my apartment and started drinking much more then I should.
She is my everything.
I need to let her move on.
"Mate lets go" George said "alright" I spoke George is taking me to the city to go shopping as girly as that sounds I need to get some clothes.
-
We walked into the mall and walked into h&m.
We bought some clothes and walked out.
Then I saw Bella.
She looked exhausted terrible.
She had a purple eye and her eyes were red.
Did that John Guy slapped her or something?
He didnt even fucking hold her hand!
I miss her.
"Hey there's Bella!" George said "yea yea I know" I said she looked in our direction "shit George!" I said I looked away I looked at her and she looked in my eyes then walked away again "she is walking away!" George said "I know" I whisperd "she's back again with this John guy don't worry" i said still looking at her while she was walking.
--
I decided to go to Bella's apartment not because I wanted to win her back this time but to see if she was okay after I saw her I know she wasn't in a good state.
I walked at her door and heard screaming "you fucking slut! You can't do anything can you! All you can do is suck other guys dick you whore!" He screamed and I heard a slap the door opened and I stood there "can I help you?" This John guy asked i looked at him "uhm hello?" He said, I grabbed him by his shirt and kicked him in the stomach "you asshole!" I screamed while kicking him I coudn't stop "she doesn't deserve this!" I yelled "matty!" Bella yelled in shocked "you fucking dick I will kill you!" I screamed at him "matty let go!" Bella yelled grabbing my arm "no!!" I screamed John was now laying ok the ground, I'm not sure if he blacked out.
"Matty!" Bella yelled and sat on the ground next to John "what was that!" She yelled at me "you are kidding me right" i said as I shook my head "he doesn't deserve this go away!" She yelled "Bella are you serious last time I saw you was with a black eye and red eyes! You looked like you've been beaten up! And I was fucking worried about you I came to see you! And heard that he yelled that shit to you! Bella what the fuck is going on!" Yelled she looked at me and then at John "you know I love you Bella" John said standing up she did the same Bella looked at me "matty" she whisperd i looked at her "go" she said "I'm only looking out for you" I said "go" she said "I can't believ-" I said but she cut me off "no I can't believe you, you know we are over! You said we both needed to move on, well I am" she said.
She broke my heard, over and over.
•Bella's pov•
"Well I am" I said how can I be so stupid ofcourse I am not.
"We both know that's a lie" he whisperd "no it's the truth, it be the best that you go now" I said he  just looked at me, John walked back inside, well he was trying to.
"Goodnight Matthew" i whisperd closing the door.
I let a tear slip "goodnight" he whisperd  ---
•Matty's pov•
I woke up, I looked around, I wasn't home in my bed, I was infront of Bella's door, laying.
I stood up, I wanted to go inside but coudn't, I grabbed my phone and texted Bella
Bella come outside, no I didn't came back agin, I fell asleep here.
I texted her and saw she read my text
No matty I'm sorry.
She texted back
Now please 1 minute
I asked after 30 seconds she opened the door and walked out.
"1 minute" she said
"Bella listen up, I'm looking out for you because I know you deserve the best, he is beating you up don't deny it Bella, you can't go trough this Bella we both now that" I spoke she shook her head "we both know that you slapped me too, we both know you cheated on me, and put me trough hell so don't come her and say your looking out for me while you were the one who broke my heart way before he could" she said walked back I grabbed her hand "I love you" I said I coudn't say more my heart hurted "matty" she said under her breath "Bella I know you love me" I said hoping she still did after all I've done.
"I can't I just can't leave me alone" she whisperd.
"Alright Bella, you sure, if that's what you want?" I asked she looked at me staring in my eyes "I-i" she started but I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers she didn't move "Bella just kiss me back" I said trough the kiss and she did, it felt so good.
She broke away "go home" is all she said.
Before I never saw her again.

~~~~~~
Hey guys so I know this chapter suck but it's only a filter, I really thought this story sucked but I have more ideas and I promise you guys it will be better than this xxx love you guys