Part two

•bella's pov•
The next morning i Walked into the coffee shop, i thought about matty last night...i dont want to talk much with him i didnt know Anthing about him and he was no good i could tell right when i was thinking bout him he Walked into the shop with another Guy who was even taller then me he had blonde hair and Brown eyes matty sat down and the blonde ordered something matty saw me but I pretend I didn't saw him and started to read my book I heard footsteps shit he was coming this way "darling?" He said I looked up "why are you being like this" he asked "first of all I don't even know you and you're first impression was no good, you drink smoke and you're addicted and stuff and I'm sorry but I don't want a friend like that" I said and he looked and me and smirked "what's so funny?" I asked "well...I don't wanna be you're friend I wanna kiss your neck" he said I stood up and got my coffee and walked out someone grabbed my wrist I turned around and saw matty "don't talk to me" I said and walked away.

•Matty's pov•
My head hurted I walked in and started to light a cigarette, and sat down "what's wrong mate?" George asked "nothing" I said and took a sip of my wine "who was that girl then" he asked lighting his cigarette "a girl I met on the plane and yesterday we talked here and shit i - she's beautiful" I said "you'll hurt her matty" George said he was right I just sleep around and get drunk I don't even know how to keep a girlfriend. "You're right" I sighed "she had a nice ass though" he said smirking while rubbing his eyes "shut up" I laughed

---
In 2 minutes we were on stage i grabbed my whine bottle and cigarettes and walked on stage "we are the 1975" I said "chocolate" I began singing and I saw a black haired girl with blue green eyes what is Bella doing here I looked at her she was dancing a bit and look at her at the last song I asked the security to bring Bella backstage the show was finished and I walked backstage to see a beautiful Bella her hair was falling in her face and she had a red/black skirt on with knee socks...girl what you are doing to me.
I smiled at her "who's this" Ross smiled "this is Bella I met her on the plane to New York" I said "hi" she spoke they all said hey back they walked outside "why did you come" I asked "I love live music " she said I sighed "I'm sorry for giving you a bad impression she looked at me "I'm sorry for being a bitch" she said I laughed she laughed too I was a bit drunk but she didn't know I leaned in she was shocked kissed her she didn't do anything she sat still "kiss me" I whisperd she kissed back and her lips felt so good she sat on my lap and i pulled her hair a bit making her moan a bit she bit my lip I groaned "Woooow matty slow down tiger" George giggled she quickly got off of my Lap and blushed "want to go back to my hotel" I asked she frowned "not to have sex...if you don't want to" I giggled we drove back to our hotel and we walked into the hotel and into my room Walked to the bigg ass window and she looked at the view "its beautiful" she spoke she enjoyed her view and I enjoyed mine...
I pulled of my jacked and my blouse and my shoes I walked over to her and pulled off her jacked she smiled "thank you" she whisperd "can I paint you?" She whispered I smiled "ofcourse" she nodded and sat on my bed "put on some music" she said and pulled off her shirt, she was wearing an red crop top under it "what music?" I asked "yours" she smiled "love me came on" she jumped on the the bed and did the guitar sounds from the intro.
She was so cute.
Then she jumped of the bed and danced "dance with me!" She laughed "I'm just with my friendsss online!!" She sang along "how do you know the lyrics" I smiled and danced with her "I looked a couple songs up before the show" she laughed "you look famous let's be friends" she sung into my ear I smiled "loveeeee mee" she laughed 20 minutes of dancing robbers came on she grabbed my hand and put her arms around my neck I grabbed her waist I looked at her gold neckless "who gave the neckless to you" I whisperd "my grandma" she smiled and kissed my cheeck "she had a face straight out a magazine..." I sang into her ear she smiled we moved a little to the beat...
It felt nice, I had a little bit butterflies in my stomach to be honest with you...
I grabbed my microphone and jumped on the bed and she stood infront of it "now everybodys deaddddd" I scream in the microphone Bella looked in awe at me "he's got his gun he's got he's suit on and she's says babeeeee you look so cooool" I sang Bella mouthing the lyrics I got down and sang it was her and I kissed her she kissed back and I grabbed her and lay her on the bed she smiled into the kiss.
•Bella's pov•
It felt so right I could kiss him forever.
I pulled his hair to hear him moan.
He Pulled my pants off and i Pulled his off "you sure?" He asked i nodded he smiled.

After we done it i was tired as hell it was 4am matty lighed a ciggaret "in the smoke you look so alive" i whisperd matty Walked over to the window "till when Will you stay here?" I asked "one month we have a break darling" he said walking over to me and sat next to me on the bed i looked at me the way he smoked "oh im sorry do you want one too love?" He said "im not a smoker" i said "want to try it?" He asked smirking i nodded smiling at how stupid i was he gave me one and putted it in my mouth and lighted it I blew the smoke out when he told me to.
It felt good.
He smiled and watched every move I made "I have an appointment tomorrow" I said "about you're paint kinda thing" he said I laughed "yes matty" I kissed him "goodnight matty" he smirked "goodnight darling" he said

------
I woke up by my phone someone called me "mom" I whisperd I got up and answer it "hi mom" I said matty woke up and heard it he laughed I gave him a glare "yea I'm good I have an appointment today" I said and after a couple minutes of calling we hung up "I need to get ready" I said matty nodded while inhaling the smoke in 20 minutes I got ready and matty walked to my hotel with me I walked into my room "oh fuck me you have a nice view" he said I laughed I dressed myself up in the bathroom, I was wearing a wide leg black jeans and a red/orange blouse. With black heals.
I walked out and matty choked on his whine "you don't look 18" he said smirking "this is kinda for the good impression, you know otherwise I would never wear them" I smiled and put my red lipstick on "I need to go" I whisperd it was 3pm now and I needed to be there at 3:30pm we walked outside and matty kissed me "I see you tonight, come to my hotel room darling" he said "I maybe will" I teased "oh you will shut up" he kissed me I got a taxi and walked into the big building and saw a woman waving at me I walked at her "your miss Brooks?" She smiled "yes I am" I smiled back "walk with me" she said we got into the elevator and she spoke again "we heard lots of you, you're art and poems are beautiful I most say" she smiled I smiled "thank you!" We walked into a room and I saw 3 people there a men another man and a women "hello miss brooks" the women said "hello miss?" I asked "Jackson" she laughed i smiled "so you are here for trying to get your works into a museum aren't you?" The men said "yes sir i am" i said "why is that?" The other Guy asked "painting is like the air i breath i cant live without it is not a pasion its my live, i like to paint real things, not like a Apple or Some, i want to bring something great! Like 2 humans some people think it's just 2 humans but a painter always has a story behind it. I want people to see how hard it is to be a good painter and think about it. Art is a beautiful thing and never take it for granted" I spoke they looked at eachother they smiled "you're amazing" the men smiled i sighed and gave a smiled "thank you so much" I said "well should we make a new appointment?" The women said I nodded

----
Matty wanted me to come to his hotel.
I got dressed in a nice dark green dress
//photo above👆🏽//it was pretty short but whatever, and curled my hair a bit and did my black heals on.
I walked outside and walked around the corner, I walked into Matty's hotel and got into the elevator, I was on his floor after a minute, the door opened and I saw matty...with another girl....kissing.
I looked at him and he looked at me and gasped he walked at the elevator and I quickly pressed a couple buttons I was done with him, but he stepped in and the door closed.
"Bella what you saw there it wasn't way it looked like" he grabbed my wrist I didn't speak "Bella fucking speak!!" He yelled "don't yell" I whisperd "it's my ex" he said I shook my head "she is a model and she is here for casting" he said I didn't want to listen to him "she kissed me I didn't I told her to go away, I walked out of my hotel room and she just stood there because she is still talking with George! And I said i needed to go because I wanted to wait on you in the lobby and she came and kissed me" he yelled a bit "why you kissed back then?" I asked "i didn't" he said "oh don't lie" I hissed the elevator opened and I walked out matty did too.
"Matty fuck off I don't want to talk with you anymore" I whisper and walked around the corner again to go in my hotel it was so fucking cold.
"Stop walking!" He yelled I turned around "no matty your a fuckboy and you can't have a girlfriend! You break people's heart I know boys like you!" I yelled with tears in my eyes "I was so ducking stupid yesterday! I needed to think! It was a mistake" I whisperd the last part I just stood there was tears in my eyes he stood there with tears in his eyes aswell I looked at him and couldn't take the pain anymore I walked inside and inside of my room I run to my bed and was crying and screaming I trow a glass at the wall and I broke down..
I wanted to get out but I couldn't matty was all in my head i wanted to sleep and forget it all... I lay on my bed and kicked my heels off. Goodnight.