Part nine.

•bella's pov•
We knocked on Georges door and he opened seconds after.
"Hey bella, Matty" he yelled smiling.
"Hi" I smiled weakly I walked over to the couch and heard matty whispering "she had a rough night, she's going to be okay" he said i sat down and matty sat next to me "i love you Okay?" He whisperd i nodded "so how are you guys? Are you guys back toghter or...I mean finally toghter now?" He laughed and sat on a chair.
Matty nodded.
"You guys seem tired, did you guys had a argument again?" George sighed matty shook his head.
"About my past" matty said George looked at me shocked and nodded "did you tell her about gemm-" George started matty looked at him "no ofcourse not!" Matty yelled.
What was going on.
George sighed "I think you guys need rest, go to sleep, shower, take a bath get some tea" George sighed and stood up walking to the door "I see you guys tomorrow" George whisperd.
Matty nodded and stood up.
He walked out and I walked after him George kissed my forehead and said to take care of matty, because when he talked about he's past it could go wrong.
"I will" I whispered he nodded.
"Dick" matty groaned walking into the elevator.
"No he's not" I whisperd "no? No? Why do you think that huh? If you like him better why don't you-" matty started "do what huh? Take care of him when he's drunk love him even when he messed up a 100 times?" I hissed matty took my polse "shit I'm sorry baby" he said and kissed my cheek, but I pulled away.
We walked out of the elevator and walked into the hotel room.
"Whine." Matty whisperd and walked over to his whine collection.
"Matty" I whisperd
But he didn't answer and opened the bottle of whine and turned to me, standing still, putting the whine bottle on his lips and took a really long sip.
I shook my head "Matty why are you doing this?" I whispered
He smiled "I don't know" he whisperd walking closer to me and twirling my hair around his finger "falling back into my old habits I guess" he whisperd in ear.
I shook my head "stop" i said and Walked over to the kitchen "do you want to take a line i have a couple" matty said and Walked closer i dropped my glas of whine and looked at him "m-matty what d-did you say?" I shook my head "come on, one can't hurt us can it?" He whisperd I shook my head "Matt-" I started but he cut me off "I know you want to, we'll do it one time then never again" he said walking up to me and kissed me I nodded.
What the fuck was I doing.
----
"I love rainbows, they are so colorful" matty whisperd
Laying on my lap on the couch.
"I love red." I whisperd
"Why" matty said
"Well...it's the color of your heart, it's the color of blood, you will only see blood ones your hurt, but not when your psychology hurt, when your hurt you'll see blood, but you need blood otherwise you'll die." I said "it doesn't even make sense does it?" I giggled matty stood up and grabbed me  and layed me on the bed.
"I love you don't you mind?" Matty whisperd undressing me.
"I dont mind" i spoke
"Good" he Smirked
----
Matty pov's.
The next morning i woke up feeling worse then the night before.
We had sex and i can't remember.
I rolled over to the other side to see a sleeping bella.
She looked so tired even when she was asleep.
But i loved her, a little too much.
I stood up and walked over to the big chair and sat down.
Lighed a cigarette and inhaled the smoked looking at Bella.
I started thinking, we were mad at eachother yesterday I think we'd had  some alcohol and forgot it...
I hope she isn't mad when she wakes up.
30 minutes later she woke up and rubbed her eyes.
Looked into the room and saw me.
She wasn't mad...she wasn't sad, her expression was empty, so was i.
She looked at her hands and stood up grabbing her sweater and put it on herself and walked into the kitchen.
I stood up and walked after her.
"Bella?" I asked whispering "matty stop" she said sighing I grabbed her hand and turned her around.
"I'm- why-" I coudn't even talk what was wrong with me.
She looked at me.
"We need to quit" she whisperd my heart stopped "we need to w-what? We are together for fucking 2 days and your saying this? I can't believe you" I said trowing my hands in the air she shook her head "fucking prick" she said under her breath "fucking what?" I asked grabbing her chin she looked at me "what am I" I yelled into her face what was happening with me. Before I knew it she slapped my cheek and run away but I catched her "what was that??" I screamed and slapped her across her face.
What was I doing??
•Bella's pov•
I got out of his grip and looked at him.
It was the drugs that made him this way.
"M-matty" I stuttered he looked at me and realized what he was doing.
"I-I'm so sorr-" he started but I cut him off "I want to go home" I whisperd feeling the pain growing stronger he shook his head "n-no don't go again" he trailed off tears forming in his eyes I walked to the bathroom and looked it.
I looked into the mirror my cheeks were red and swollen my eyes were halfway shut.
I kept crying.
After 15 minutes of sitting on the ground matty knocked on the door.
"Im so so sorry because of yesterday I was being the person I didn't want to be, never want to be, im scarred of myself, but I swear this will never happen again, I love you" he whisperd the last part.
I stood up and unlocked the door.
I just stood there and he did the same.
We were both heartbroken from our past.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a long hug
"I love you I'm sorry" he said into my hair
"Matty" my voice cracked
I think he was scared about what I was going to say.
"You know when two people love eachother" I started and broke away from the hug walking further out of the bathroom "there are not always meant to be" I whisperd with a tear rolling down my cheek.