PEOPLE YOU MUST READ THIS

Hello people. Long time no talk. News about the sequel.

So. That's been some trouble. First off though let me tell you something about this account. I have been in this account since 2015. That's a year. In a year I managed to forget my email and password to this account. Luckily I'm auto logged in when I go on my iPad so my whole story was written on there.  That's fine apart from the fact I need to wipe my iPad. Long story. That will clear everything on here including wattpad. You will still be able to see the story's but I won't be able to do anything. Therefore I can not make a sequel. But fear not. My good friend Charlie3579 has offered to write the sequel. It will be on her account on March 1st hopefully. I wrote the description and the first 300 words. She may or may not change them .The rest is up to her. Don't give her any hate. I'm doing this for you guys. I don't want to leave the story where it is. It will be called Neighbour sequel.

That's it. This will be the last time ever I speak to you guys. I just wanna say you guys have been amazing readers. Giving me support and keeping me motivated. I have made a new account but I don't expect you to follow me. It's Fan-Fic-Girl3579 . You may be wondering why I don't continue on that account it's because I'm will hardly be on. It will be very rare for me to be on. Therefore I have passed it on. I love you guys. Keep being the nice and respectful people you are and great things will come to you guys. That's all I have to say.

Goodbye
Lara3579