Getting out the hospital - 20

You asked for it. You got it, a chapter that's 1643 words long. Enjoy!

Loretta wanted Jack. But she ain't getting him, not under my dead body. Damn I sound like the jealous girlfriend. Actually, right now I think I am.
"No fucking way," I say and she smiles. That smile. It's horrid. Jack started to mumble something under his breathe. I could just make it out.
"Shit, what do I do? um....... I got it." I wonder what great plan he has to save Felix. And ourselves as well.
"I will deal with this my love," Jack says and kissed me on the cheek. Just to piss her off. She rolled her eyes and turned to Felix, then back to us.
"Well, Jack, come on," She says.
"Coming babe," He says. It makes me cringe hearing that. Even though I know it's not real. She sees this and smiles. She thinks she has won. Ha, can't wait for this. He then kissed me again. When he pulls back, he whispers to me.
"Don't worry, just watch babe," I smile and nod. Then I pretend to look sad as I watch Jack walk to Loretta.
"Just let my friend go," He says and she nods.
"Of course darling, anything for you," She says and she drops the knife. Felix runs over to us. He was scared shit. He knew he could of died then.
"What the fuck is going on?" He whispers to me.
"No time. Just watch," I say and he nods.
"Let's leave these, these, I don't even have a name for them," Jack says and points at us. Loretta smiles.
"Gladly," She says and grabs Jacks hand. His facial expression showed he was VERY uncomfortable with this. He nods and Loretta passes him the keys and he opens the door. Damn, Jacks good at acting.
"Ladies first," He says and she walks out. Jack then pulls away from her grasp and slammed the door shut. She jumps and turns around to run back in. Jack locked the door. He runs to us and then unlocks the door behind us and we run. We run for our lives. She will be pissed. Jack holds my hand, making sure the hand that Loretta held wasn't the one he held mine with. He found one of those please wash your hands after visiting our patients signs and washed his hands.
"Jack," I laugh jokingly and he does too.
"What? I don't wanna catch a disease." We both smile. He kissed me and and kissed him back. Mark and Felix stand there awkwardly. Felix coughs and Mark laughs.
"Get a room you two," Mark says and we pull out the kiss. We stare into each other eyes till I smell it. It was faint at first but it was there.

"Can you smell that?" I say and everyone smells the air.
"Yeah, it's......its......smoke," Jack says. Shit. Did Loretta just set the place of fire? Then I see it. Fire from the other end of the hall.
"SHIT RUN!!" I say and we all run again. I read the names to take my mind of things. Sam,Jim,Marzia,Molly, Charlotte. Wait. I hear crying coming from Charlottes room.
"You hear that crying?" I ask and they all nod. I open the door and there was a kid there. She looked about 12. She looks up at me.
"(Y/N)? Jack? Mark? Felix?" She says. Then I remember. It's charlotte from pax prime,the first girl who I met here.
"Charlotte! Where are your parents?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders.
"We need to go!" Mark shouts and I nod.
"Come with us if you want to live," I say and she gets up and we run again. I look at her closely this time. She had brown hair, slightly long and wore glasses. Why was she here? Then I hear a scream in pain and I turn to see Loretta stab Felix's arm.
"FELIX!" I shout as Loretta runs away shouting.
"Told ya I would stab Felix!" Mark and Jack put there arm around Felix and we keep running till we have no idea where to go. Smoke has caught us up and we were struggling to breathe.
"(Y.....N) "Jack chokes.
"Se.....an," I reply. It's the first time I had called him by his real name. I love this man so much. Not just the Jacksepticeye side of him, but everything and about him. I loved Sean. Then our vision went blurry and a group of people run in. They look like from the fire brigade. They take us outside. Finally we can breathe. We are free from that fire. Then we hear screams and shouts.
"RUN!!" One of them scream and we do without question. We turn around once we think we are safe and the hospital, well, it exploded. Charlotte stares at the hospital then at me and bursts into tears. Mark helps Felix over the fire brigade and they wrap his arm up. I look at Charlotte.

"Hey it's ok, where are your parents?" I say and she points to the fire. Oh shit. Shit,shit,shit. " Hey it's.....f-fine....I'm sure they...um...m-made it out alive," I say and she shakes her head.
"There no where to be seen!" She shouts and then cries into my arm. I pull her into a hug. Then I feel Jacks arm wrap around me and we all stand there. Staring at the fire. The same though runs through mine and Seans head. Did Loretta make it? I would say I hope not but that's cruel. Even though she did try to kill me, she still is a person. She still has....no sorry.....had a life too if she didn't make it or......you know what? Forget it. I look at charlotte then at Sean. I then hear a mini scream and I turn to Charlotte and she was pointing. I looked to where she was pointing and she was pointing to her parents. She runs over to them and gives them a big hug. I smile. They all make there way home but before they do that, the mother comes over.
"Thank you," She say and gives me and Jack and hug. She then walks off.
I put my hand on her shoulder and rest my head on jacks shoulder.
"I love you (Y/N) so much," He says.
"I love you too Sean," I say. Mark and Felix smile at us. We all know we are lucky to get out of there. I then go over to one of the men from the fire brigade. I try to remember what Loretta looked like.
"Excuse me, do you get anyone else out, a women, about 25 maybe?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"You were the only ones we could get out. We were too late." He says and I nod.
"Thanks anyway for saving us," I say and point to myself and the others.
"It's alright, just doing my job," He says and I nod and walk back to Jack. Mark and Felix come and join us. We stand there in silence. Then it hits me. Why was I in the hospital?
"Why was I in the hospital?" I ask Jack.
"You wouldn't wake up after Loretta hit you," He says.
"But what about me?" Mark asks.
"I....um...well.....long story short you kissed (Y/N) so I got pissed and we had a mini fight. I hit you and knocked you out then when to look for (Y/N)," Jack says and Mark nods.
"Yeah, it's sounds like deserved that," He chuckles and we all laugh.
"Let get out of here,"  I say and we all head to Marks car.

When we get back, it was the middle of the night so Mark and Felix go to sleep while me and Jack drink some coffee. We have to leave in a few hours to catch a plane and we don't wanna sleep for a few hours then get up again. Don't ask, we can't sleep for just a few hours.
"This weekend was insane," He says and I nod.
"Yeah it was," I say. "I can't wait to go back to Ireland," I add.
"Yeah me neither, can't wait to get back recording videos and just being total idiots," He says and we both laugh.
"Yeah, cause that's what we do," We both smile.
"You regretting the choice of becoming my girlfriend?" He says and I laugh. I grab his hand which was on the table. I looked into his eyes.
"Never," I say and he nods.
"Good because it's going to be insane staying with me," He says.
"Yeah it is," I say. Then I remember Felix saying something about telling my subscribers I was in hospital.
"I need to tell my subscribers I'm ok," I say and he nods. I grab the camera from the side and start recording.
"Hello everybody, (Y/N) here, it's pretty late here and Mark and Felix are asleep so I need to be quiet. I'm joined here with Jack and I just wanna say I'm fine. It was just a quick trip to the hospital. Im all fine now. Well that's it. See ya," I say and end the video.
"We should get some sleep you know, even if it's only a few hours," Jack says and I nod. He stands up  and I do too. Then he picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. He puts me in on it and gets in. We cuddle up and I rest my head on his chest. I close my eyes.
"Goodnight Jackaboy," I say.
"Goodnight my princess,"

There ya go guys. Double the length than normal. Enjoy!
See ya.
Lara3579 x