Jack where are you? - 23

LAST CHAPTER!!!
MIGHT WRITE ANOTHER STORY ABOUT THE EVENTS AFTE THIS.
If you want a squeal let me know!!

I woke up the next day. Jack was no where to be seen.
"Jack?" I ask and search for him. No note. No Jack. Nothing.
"I swear if this is a prank I will be pissed!" I shout. There was then I knock on the door.
"JACK!" I shout as I run and open it. Nope. No Jack. But Mark?
"Mark? What the hell are you doing here?" I ask  and he smiles.
"Jack told me to come here. He told me to give you this As he forgot." He hands me a piece of paper.
"Hey (Y/N) I am going out. Mark and Felix will be here soon for a surprise. Don't worry I'm fine. Love ya.
Jack x" I read out loud. "Well, come in!" I say and Mark comes in.
"Thanks." He says and I nod.
"Any idea where Sean is?" I ask and he shrugs.
"Beats me." He says.
"Hey Mark do you wanna play some video games?" I ask and he nods.
"Sure." He says and I set up a game. My phone then buzzed. It was YouTube. Someone had liked my comment on a video.
"Mark can you check which video that is please?" I say and he nods. I hear him moan afterwards.
"WHY WOULD YOU WATCH THIS? ITS SHIT!" He says and he points to the video. It's was the fnaf musical Mark was in.
"Hey it's actually great. I loved them both!" I say and he looks at me.
"Really?" He asks.
"Yeah, your a great singer," I say.
"Thanks," He says snd then sees the game I set up.
"ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS ME OFF ON PURPOSE?!?" He shouts and laughs. It was fnaf.

After a few tries on fnaf, there was a knock on the door.
"I will get it!" Mark shouts as I'm staring at the screen. Bonnie at the door.
"HOWS IT GOING?!?" Felix shouts as he walks in then sees me playing fnaf.
"BONNIE GONNA GET YA!" He says and I laugh. Mark walks in. He laughs as well.

Felix is playing now. It's 8pm now. Jacks been gone all day. I then get a text.
Meet me at the park in 10 minuets. Make sure the others do was well. Why is he at the park?
"Guys we need to get ready to go to the park," I say. Felix then gets jumpscared and nearly hit me.
"Geez it's just a game," I say and he laughs.
"Caught me off guard." He says and I smile.
"Alright then," I say and get ready.

I'm on the way to the park. Mark and Felix each side of me. Its lit up. Fairy lights every where. Jack in the centre. What has he done now?
"(Y/N), ever since you have joined my life and became my neighbour. My life has been exciting and fun and amazing. I love you and you changed me for the better. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" He is on one knee. A box with a ring in his hand.
"Oh my.....YES!" I shout and he gets up and I run into his arms. We are gonna get married. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE TILL THE REAL MARRIAGE OF COURSE.

That's it. You and Jack are engaged. Your gonna get married in the next book if you guys want it. I'm deleting all the author notes which take up whole chapters in this for people who find the story later. Thanks for reading. Also thanks for 3k reads.
For the final time. See ya.
Lara3579 x