WAIT WHAT?!? - 15

We all headed to pax prime. Jack kept checking on me to make sure I was safe. I met a lot of fans today. They were all So nice! I got given a few gifts and was in like 200 selfies. It felt great to know so many people find entertainment in my videos. After all the signings, Jack and I went on a walk just outside pax prime. He held my hand as we walked around the park.
"Oh shit! I forgot to tell the others where we were. I will text them." He says and I elbow him gently.
"Well done," I laugh and Jack gets slightly frustrated.
"I can't get any signal!" He sighed. " I gotta go back and tell them, I will be a minuet. I won't be long, will you be ok?" He asked.
" of course, I will be fine," I say and he nods.
"Love ya," He kissed my cheek and went to find the others.
"Love you too," I whisper as I walk down the path. No one else was here. It was quiet, silent. Then I heard a giggle. It made the hairs stand up on my neck.
"Hehehe, how sweet!" I paused where is was. I didn't turn around though.
"Hehehe, how are you (Y/N)?" I began to shake. Who was this person?
"Aww come on, answer me!" I just stood there.
"Fine, at least turn around, I wanna see your reaction when I stab you," My eyes widened and I though for a moment. WAIT WHAT?!? THIS PERSON HAS A KNIFE?!? I slowly turn around. There was a girl there. About my age. She had a knife in her hand. She smiled at me but I wasn't a very polite smile. No. This person, she has hate in her eyes.
"Hello (Y/N), it's me, Loretta, also known as L," a huge smile appears on her face as she lifts the knife.
"With you out the way, Jack will be mine, and my whole will be whole again!" She shouts and the knife comes towards me. I grabbed the knife and dug my nails into her hand. She drops the knife.
"Ow!" She gets out your grasp and her hands make a fist and before I knew it. I was punched. In the face. And I blacked out. Great.

I can't see anything, I can't feel anything. I can hear though. Beeping, crying.
"Why?" It was a voice I recognised. Jacks.
"If only I didn't leave you, NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPENED!" He cried harder.
"Please wake up,"

Ok ok, I know this is short but I can't add anything else because that's a new chapter I'm sorry.
Lara3579 x