Mark? You ok buddy? - 14

I'm going to say this now. This story won't contain lemon. I'm sorry but yet so glad.
Me, Jack, Mark and Felix headed back to the hotel. Jack uploads his pre recorded video. I sit on the couch in mine and jacks room while Mark, Felix and Jack were talking in the other room. I placed my hands in my pocket, the note still there. Who gave it to you? What is this person going to do? I should just forget about it for now. Just enjoy my time here in America. Jack walks in and must have known I was still worried. He sits down next to you and wraps his arm around you.
"Hey babe, it's ok. I won't let this L person hurt you. I promise. Your safe here. With me." He says and I nod. Mark then comes it.
"Hope I'm not disturbing anything." Mark jokes.
"Not this time, luckily for you," Jack says. I let out a little laugh.
"So what's up Mark?" I ask and he points to the window. It was snowing.
"Wow." I get up and walk to the window, Jack follows me. We stood there, looking out the window.
"It's beautiful," I say.
"Not as beautiful as you though," Jack says. Wow, he always knows what to say. Jack puts his hand round my waist. I hear the sound of a door closing. Mark had walked out. Jack then turns me to face him. We were now facing each other, the snow in the background.
"I love you (Y/N)," Jack whispers.
"I love you too Jack," I whisper back. Then he leans in for a kiss. I lean in too. It was a beautiful sight. Then I hear a camera go off. Mark was in the room and had taken a picture. We both lean out in surprise.
"MARK!!" We both scream and chase him down to the death. I grab his phone, make him send the picture to me and then delete the picture.
"Aww....." Mark says. He then leaves us alone again. I show Jack the picture.
"It's not that bad actually," I say and he laughs
"It's beautiful because your in it," he says. Then an idea pops into my head.
"We need to make a video telling people we are together because not everyone was at the panel, this could be the thumbnail." I suggest. Jack gives me that smile. The charming smile.
"Of course if that's what you want," he says and grabs my hand. He pulls me onto the bed.
"Your adorable," I say.
"No I'm not, I'm a boss. Bosses aren't adorable." He says.
"Well, this one is," I say.
"No I'm not, but you are. Your more than adorable, your kind, thoughtful, helpful. I could go on." He says.
"Jack, your going to make me blush," I say and he laughs.
"That's the whole point," he says and kisses me again.
"It's pretty late Jack, we should get some sleep." I say.
"Aww ok," he says and we lie down. He pulls me into a hug but makes sure I'm still comfy.
"Good night Jackaboy," I whisper.
"Good night (Y/N)," he whispers back. I lay there in silence. I can then hear the others in the other room. They aren't sleeping together so get your head out the gutters.
"It sounds like they really love each other. I'm glad Jack found someone who makes him happy," Felix says.
"Ha....yeah," Mark replies.
"Hey what's up?" Felix asks.
"What? Nothing," He says.
"Are you sure, we can talk about-" Felix was cut of by Mark.
"I'm going to bed." Mark say. That was the end of the conversation. What's up with Mark? I'm gonna just get some rest. I'm guessing it's because he's tired. I know I am.
January 5th Saturday 2016 Day two of pax prime.
It was the next morning. We were all in the kitchen, Felix had cooked.
"Wow Felix I didn't know you could cook," I said and everyone laughed apart from Mark, he was glued to his phone.
"Hey! I'm actually a great cook," he says. Mark then slams his fists against the table and looks straight at me. The he turns to Jack.
"Jack look now," he says and passed Jack his phone. It was a coded messages on jacks newest video. It was signed off by L. Great. But why was Mark pissed?
"Felix, can you decode this?" Jack asked.
"Yeah sure, give me 20 minuets, " he says and goes to his room.
"Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you," Jack says.
"I know you won't. You've said it a million times already," I say and he smiles.
"It's because I care about you," he says.
"Yeah, no ones going to hurt you under my watch," Mark whispers but I just manage to hear him.
"Thanks guys," I say.
"I GOT IT!!" Felix rushes back in.
"You were gone for like a minuet." I say.
"I'm pretty good at it," Felix say then hands me a piece of paper he wrote the decoded message on.
"I'm coming for you today, pax prime day 2. Wow. You sure you even wanna turn up? If I was you, i wouldn't even turn up. Whatever,
-L" I read out loud. This girl was trying to scare me and make me not come in.
"It's ok, we can ask for more security if you want," Jack asks.
"Ok thanks Jack, love ya," I say and kiss him on the cheek.
"Love ya too," he says and kisses your forehead. Out of the corner of my eye. I can see Mark staring at me. What the fuck is going on with him?

I have nothing to say.
Have a great day/Evening
Lara3579 x