Christmas is here! - 7

I walked in. The table was decorated for two people, me and Jack. There was an envelope on the table. It had my name on it. Jack was sitting on his couch and he turned to look at me.
"You look amazing, better than before," he says and you look at him. He was wearing a suit. Damn. He looked hot.
"Thanks, you look great too," I say.
"What's that?" He asks and points to the cake wrapped in foil.
"Come have a look," I say as I place the foil wrapped cake on the table and the present next to it. Jack gets up and walks over.
"So I guess we are opening the stuff now then?" He says and I nod.
"Yeah if that's ok with you?" I asks and he smiles.
"Yeah it is," he says and grabs the present for me. I get the present for him and we both sit on the couch. We swap stuff and then we sit there.
"You go first," I say to him and he laughs slightly.
"No, ladies first," he says. So I open the envelope. It was a plane ticket and a pax prime pass.
"W-what is t-this Jack?" I ask. I don't believe he did this. It's a joke. It has to be.
"Well, I'm going to pax prime in the new year, the 5th of January, I didn't want you to be on your own so your coming too. Your going on stage with me, Mark and Pewdiepie because YouTube class you as a gamer now. I found your YouTube channel before you came here. Playing games and vlogging. So your going to come on stage with us." He says. Wow. No way. I also forgot I had a channel. I said would continue after settling in. I guess I should do a vlog tomorrow.
"Jack, Jack I....... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" And I hugged him. I started crying tears of joy. Wow. I bet he thinks I'm a baby now.
"Tears of joy?" He asks.
"Yes. I have always wanted to go to pax prime , I can't believe I'm going!" I say and he laughs.
"You will love it!" He says.
"Ok you can open mine now," I say and I stop hugging him. He nods.
"Thank you for your permission your majesty," he says and we both laugh. He opens it and smiles so wide.
"Thank you so much (Y/N)! It looks great!" He says and puts it on his phone. It's looks great on his phone.
"Can we have a look at the thing wrapped in foil?" He asks and I look at the foil then back at him.
"Oh yeah!" We both get up and walk to the table. He unwraps the foil and he looks in shock.
"Is that a homemade cookie cake?" He asks. ( OK the cookie cake is a reference from when Jack was at pax prime in August 2015 and someone asked him cookie or cake and he says if I had to chose I would make a cookie cake, so yeah. REFERENCE!! )
"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted some after dinner?" I asked.
"Yeah please!" He shouts and we both laugh.
"Hey, I know it's Christmas but i was wondering if you wanted to record a game. Shopping simulator 2?" He asks.
"That game is insane!" I Shout.
"Yes it is, so will you play?" He asks.
"Yeah sure!" I replied.
We recorded for about an hour. Swapping and taking it in turns to play and to joke and stuff. There were lots of laughs and insane moments in this video.
"Man, that's going up as soon as!" He cheers.
"Yes! It will be great, I can't wait!" I say.
"I need to sort dinner out, make yourself at home!" He cheers as he walks into his kitchen. I look around for a bit. His apartment was great! I was much like mine as neighbours homes are but he had added his own touches to the place with green wallpaper and stuff. I loved it! Jack came back and looked at me.
"Remember that Christmas film we watched last night?" He asks. I nod my head and he smiles.
"There is a part 2, do you wanna watch it?" He asks.
"Yes please!" I say and we sit on the couch.

It was 1:30 when the film ended and dinner was ready. It smelled so good!
"This looks great Jack!" I cheer. I try a bit and it felt like heaven. Well, having Jack as a neighbour is heaven for me but still. This cooking was amazing!
"Thanks, I tried my best," he says and we eat the dinner. It was so tasty! I prepared the cake while Jack posted on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook wishing people a merry Christmas. How sweet! We both ate the cake and it was amazing.
"This is perfect (Y/N)! He cheers and I blush. I could never take a simple compliment from anyone without blushing. It's stupid.
"Thanks Jack!" I say and smile. I toke the plates to the kitchen and place them on the side.
"What are you doing?" He asks and look at him and smile.
"Cleaning the dishes," I say and he walks over and stands in front of me.
"No, your my guest. I will do it later, for now, I have set up some videos games for us to play. No camera, just fun!" He cheers.
"Sounds like my kind of Christmas!" I say and we both go to the couch. It was games on the (Xbox/ps) (you pick cause I will get hate if I choose) and you grab the spare controller. Playing with Jack without recording just shows how much time he wants to spend with you. It's sweet. Can't wait to go ice skating with him! After playing for what seems like hours , Jack looks at me and smirks. He walks to his kitchen and brings back a bottle and some shot glasses.
"Wanna take a shot?" He asks and I smirk.
"Of course," me and Jack take a shot. We know we can't get drunk though as we have videos to record. After that Jack uploads his 5 o'clock video and answers some comments. I lay on the couch and chill. Jack suddenly comes over with a smirk on his face.
"TICKLES!" He shouts and starts to tickle me.
"JACK ARGH HA, HA, JACK STOP!" I shout and he stops. It wasn't in a nasty way or anything. More of a joking way.
"Never do that again," I say still laughing.
"Can't promise anything!" Jack says and I smile. Then I yawn. I realised I needed to get some sleep or I'm gonna drop asleep in the middle of the street or something.
"I'm gonna head back and get some rest earlier. Thanks for having me Jack!" I says and he walks over and opens the door for me.
"No problem (Y/N), I loved having you," he says.
"Will I see you tomorrow?" I ask and he laughs.
"Sure of it!"

Extra long chapter for you fabulous people. Thanks so much!
Also the dates and stuff in the story are not real just incase anyone was wondering. There are all made up. Anyway. See ya! :3
Lara3579 x