Boyfriend Jack - 11

Wow. Wow,wow,wow. I'm actually Jacks girlfriend. Holy shit. I have no words. I'm so glad I moved here.
"Hey, I'm heading to bed, you coming?" Jack interrupts my thoughts.
"Yeah." I say. My and Jack head to my apartment and let the others party. I sat in my bed and Jack sat in the spare bed. I looked over at him and he looked over at him. He then got up, walked over and sat next to me. He then leaned in and kissed me. Ok (Y/N) stop fangirling!!! Chill. Ok no chill here! JACK IS MY BOYFRIEND!!  Argh!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! ( can you tell I'm loving writing this chapter :3 ) We finally stop kissing. He looks deep into my eyes.
"(Y/N), can I tell you something?" He asked.
"Of course," I say. I have no idea what he's going to say but I let him speak.
"Ever  since you knocked on my door, I have known you were the one. I feel like the luckiest boss on earth! I love you. I love you so much (Y/N) and now your finally all mine. " he says and kisses me again. I love the feeling when Jack kisses me. It feels so magical. He pulls away and gets up. He walks back to the spare bed.
"(Y/N), can we put the beds together?" He asks and I smirk.
"Of course," I say and he smiles. He pushes his bed to connect to mine. He sits on our now double bed and grabs his phone. He takes a selfie with me.
"I will put this on Instagram after pax prime, we are going to tell people there if that's ok?" He asks.
"Sure," I say and he smiles, I lie down. My life is finally complete, no one is going to mess this up. I'm not going to mess this up. I turn to Jack and he turns to me. He wrapped his arm around me and whispered.
"I love you,"

I woke up and felt empty. Jacks wasn't there.
"Jaaaack!," I moaned. You then smelt something. It was bacon. No way. Is Jack cooking breakfast? I chuck some clothes one and rush to the kitchen.
"Good morning," Jack said. He was cooking bacon.
"Good morning Jack!" I cheer. He smiles.
" You like bacon?" He asks.
"Of course!" I cheer. (So sorry if you don't like bacon!) we sat down and ate breakfast. There was then a knock on the door. Jack got up to answer it.
"Thanks," I whisper to him. Honestly, I'm too tired to answer the door. I turn and see Mark at the door.
"Hey guys, me, Felix and Marzia were gonna head out as we are going back home later. Do you wanna come with us?" He asked.
"Sure, if your up to it (Y/N)," Jack says.
"Yeah," I say and Mark smiles.
" I will give you 15 minuets," he says and walks off. Jack shuts the door and walks back.
"Pax prime soon, in a few days In Fact." He says and you look at him.
"Yeah, but, what if they don't like me?" I say.
"They do remember," he says, holding his phone up  and showing me the comments on the first vid I was in.
"Yeah I know that but what if they done like the fact you have a girlfriend?" I asked.
"Who cares? As long as we are happy, they can't tell me how to live my life," he says and I nod.
"Yeah, yes they can't." I say and then we go to get ready.

Time skip to out somewhere

We all walked down the road. We stopped at a restaurant and ate dinner. Afterwards we all went shopping, even though me and Marzia are the only ones who wanted to go, Jack didn't mind. Afterward, we headed back. Mark, Felix and Marzia got their stuff and we took them to the airport.
"Goodbye (Y/N), goodbye Jack," Mark said and hugged us both. Man, Mark really likes hugging, and he hugged me for longer than he should. Looks like Jack got jealous as he tapped makes shoulder.
"Oh yeah, sorry." He says and looks to the floor. He the waves and walks to his flight. Next it was Felix and Marzia. We said our goodbyes and they left. Me and Jack headed home. Jack recorded and uploaded a video of happy wheels while I got ready for pax prime. So many people are gonna be there. I should record a game before I go. So I set up my computer and started to record.
"Hey guys (Y/N) here and welcome to will you press he button!" I cheer. Man I have missed recording. I did a few goes at that then finished the video.
"Thanks for watching, peace out!" I say and end the video. I upload it. I still can't believe i hit 2 million subs. It's like a dream come true. My whole life is perfect. I have a YouTuber life. I have Jack. I have everything I want. I love this life. I love Jack. And no one will change that.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Gotta go write the next now.
See ya.
Lara3579 x