Back to ireland - 21

A/N
Ok people, I'm sorry to say this but no updates on Mondays. Today is the last Monday I will update on but don't worry, the story isn't over yet. I'm super busy on Mondays and didn't have any time to write a chapter as I have school and homework and after school activities. I'm so sorry. I will still update everyday apart from Monday's. Here is what I have wrote for today anyway.

Me and Jack caught our plane back to Ireland today. It's good to be back after being away for the weekend. So much has happened over that weekend. Jack snaps me out of my thoughts though as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"What ya thinking about?" He says and I shrug my shoulders.
"The weekend we just had," I say and he smiles.
"It was interesting, wasn't it?" He says and I nod.
"Yeah, thinking about it I think we saved charlotte life though." I say and he nods.
"Yeah I think we did," He smiles.
"We are heroes," I say and turn to Jack.
"No your the hero (Y/N). You heard the crying. You smelt the smoke. You saved all of us." He says and kissed.
"Your the hero," He mutters while still kissing me.
"I love you," I say as he pulls away.
"I love you too," He says. Just then his phone pings.
"Ah, a text from ma!" He shouts and checks it. "Well, ma has seen the video where we tell everyone we are together and wants us to go round tomorrow to meet ya," He says.
"What? Jack what if she doesn't like me?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"No one can not like you," He smiles.
"Loretta hated me," I say and look to the ground. He pulls my head up slowly and looked into my eyes.
"No, she was just jealous." He says and he grabs my hand. We begin to unpack and then the same thoughts run through my head again. Is Loretta alive?

That's all I had time to write I'm sorry.
Lara3579 x