Yes Jack. I will - 10

The day you guys have waited for....it's finally here........ I love you guys so much........your wish is finally happening......thank you so much for ever comment..... This is NOT the last chapter.....not even close........enjoy
The party starts and Felix is straight on the beer. Damn Felix chill! Marzia and I are just talking about life and stuff. Then Mark comes over.
"Hey (Y/N),hey Marzia," he says and I give him a polite smile.
"Hey Mark," I say and Marzia looks at Mark then me.
"I will leave you two to talk." Shes says the walks off. She is so quiet. I look at Mark and a smirk appears on his face.
"Do you have a crush on Jack?" He asks.
"Wow, talks about straight to the point," I say and he laughs.
"You do, don't you!?! Aww I ship it!!" Mark screams.
"Mark are you drunk?" I ask.
"What? No. I can't drink. I don't wanna end up in hospital again...." He trails off.
"Oh yeah, I'm so sorry I even asked." I say and he smiles.
"It's fine, anyway, Jack looks a bit lonely, maybe you should go talk to him" Mark says. I look at Mark and pull the ha ha I know you ship me and Jack but It will never happen  face (use your imagination!) and walk over the Jack. 
"Hey Jack," I say.
"Hey (Y/N), it's getting close to midnight!" He cheers and I look at him confused.
"Why are you excited about the new year?" I asked.
"Oh nothing, wait and see (Y/N), wait and see." He says. I check the time and decide to spent outside an make a quick vlog.
"Hey Jack, I'm gonna do a quick vlog for my channel, wanna be in it?" I ask and he nods.
"Yeah ok!" I step outside and click record.
"Hey guys (Y/N) and I have settled in. My new place is fully unpacked and I'm ready to start making videos again! I have been I quiet a few a jacks videos as well. Say hi Jack." I say and he pops out of the corner of the screen.
"Hi!" He says.
"Hi might be a few of my videos as well. I can't wait. Anyway, happy new year to you guys and thank you for 2 million subscribers! Ever since I made an appearance of jacks video my subscriber count went through the roof so thank you so much! I love you guys. That's all I gotta say. Anything to say Jack?" I asked.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" He shouts.
"PEACE OUT GUYS!" I say and end the video.
"Thanks Jack. " I say.
"For what?" He asks.
"Everything, being a great neighbour, being there for me, getting me to 2 million subs and changing my whole life." I say and he smiles.
"That was all you (Y/N)," he says. I was about to speak up when he walks back inside. I follow him to ask him what he meant when Mark tapped his glass and got everyone's attention. I quickly uploaded the vlog and listened to Mark.
"New year in 5 minuets! Make your way outside for the fireworks display!" He cheers and we all walk back out. There was a clock set up. A pretty big one, with a timer on it. It was counting down to midnight.  How did I not notice this like a minuet ago? Man I'm blind as a bat. The sky was beautiful. Stars filed the night sky making it shine and glitter. It was the perfect evening. Everyone was standing up, facing the fireworks. The countdown got to 1 minuet.
"Let's get ready to say goodbye to 2015 and hello to 2016," I say and Jack laughs nervously.
"Hey what's up?" I ask and he looks at the floor. He then looks at you and gives you a smile.
"Oh nothing," he says. He then walks to Mark and hands Mark his phone. He walks back and give me a real smile. I look at him then smile and I turn to the clock.  Everyone suddenly starts counting down.
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1......."

I go to cheer but I can't. My lips were covered by someone else's. I look at the person kissing me. It was Jack. My stomach filled with butterflies,the fireworks were going of behind us. People were cheering and I head the click of a phone camera go off.  That must be why Jack gave Mark his phone. I began to kiss Jack back. I have come to reality with my feelings. I didn't have a crush on Jack. No. I loved him. The fireworks ended and we both stood there. Still kissing. All good things must come to an end though. Jack and I pulled back at the same time to breathe. I stared into Jacks blue eyes, they were beautiful. I have told myself a million times they were beautiful but looking at them now. Heck they could probably win a award. We both stared at each other then suddenly Jack grabbed my hand and he pulled me inside. A song began to play. It was I'm glad you game. Jack looked at me and smiled. His face was bright red and so was mine. He then began to sing.
The sun goes down, the stars come out.
And all that counts, is here and now.
My universe will never be the same.
I'm glad you came.
He began to dance with me, I joined in. He then began to sing again.
You cast a spell on me, spell on me.
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me.
And I decided you looked well on me, well on me.
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see you and me.
Turn the lights out now. The lights dimmed and a light was shining on me and Jack.
Now I'll take you by the hand. He grabbed my other hand so he held both my hands.
Hand you another drink, drink it if you can.
Can you spend a little time, time is slipping away from us so stay, stay with me I can make you glad you came.
I then begin to sing the chorus.
The sun goes down, the stars come out.
And all that counts, is here and now.
My universe will never be the same.
I'm glad you came. I'm glad you came.
His lips then crash into mine. The song ends and the lights get turned back on.
"So (Y/N)," he says, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Will you be ma girlfriend?" He asks. He Irish accent making him say ma instead on my which is adorable.
"Yes Jack, I will."

ARGH!!  I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE THIS SINCE CHAPTER ONE!!!! OMG!!! FANGIRL OVERLOAD!!! ARGH SEE YA WHEN I FINISH FANGIRLING!!!!!
Lara3579 x