Playing with the master of video games - 2

"Top of the morning to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to GTA 5 will Mark!" He says. Wow. I cant believe i get the watch this.
"Jack! Look out!" Mark shouts as Jack drives into a tree. I let out a small giggle.
"Your enjoying this,aren't you (Y/N)?" Jack asks. I look at him then the camera.
"Don't worry I will edit this bit out," he says and you smile.
"This is great Jack!" I say and he laughs,
"Yeah, it really is," he says

Time skip to after the video sponsored by Markiplier!!!!!!!!

"Well it's pretty late so I'm gonna head home now," i say to Jack. He looked at me and gave me that charming smile.
"Alright. Hey (Y/N), do you wanna be in a video tomorrow, I wanna record a game or two of blocked out and it's two player," he asks. You look at him and then think about it. Everyone will think I'm his girl friend. Thats fine by me.
"Yeah sure, see ya tomorrow Jack." I said and he smiles. God he smiles a lot. I like it.
"Be here by 12 or I'll drag you here!" He shouts as you walk out you stop and shout back.
"Yes sir!" And you here him laugh as you enter you Apartment. Wow. Jacksepticeye is my neighbour. I'm gonna be in a video with him and everyone is gonna see it! Well, I'm gonna watch some of jacks old videos.

Jacks POV

New neighbours? Ok, she seems nice and she loved watching me record. And I got her in a video. I can't wait. I sat with my back to the wall between mine and (Y/N)s and then I hear a video.
"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES!!!" Yep, she is watching my videos again. It's weird listening my own videos. I shout so loud, don't I? Ha. Can't wait till tomorrow!

Time skip
(Y/N)s POV

23rd of December
Bang on 12! Let's go!! I walked and knocked on jacks door. The door flew open and Jack was there.
"HI (Y/N)!!" He screams as usual and drags you to the camera. He had set up half of his desk thing for me with a coffee and a chair and everything I need. Wow.
"Thanks Jack!" I cheer and he smiles. I sit down and he sets up the camera, he counts down then the video starts.
"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES, MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND TODAY IM JOIN BY A NEW PERSON. HER NAME IS (Y/N) AND WE ARE GOING TO PLAY BLOCKED OUT!" He shouts.
"HIYA!" You say. You try to make as much effort as Jack but he seems to have unlimited energy. The game ended in a tie so we had one last decider. Jack ends up winning and you both go the press space to go back to the menu when jack ends up putting his hand on yours. He looks at you and you look at him, his face heats up. Thank god the camera can't see the keyboard. He pulls his hand away and then ends the video.
"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING THIS VIDEO, IF YOU LIKED IT, PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON, IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!!!! AND,HIGHFIVES ALL AROUND." He gave me a highfives and gave the air a highfive.
"THANK YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!" He shouts, then he talks at the end.
"That was a great game, would you consider a rematch?" He asks and he smirks. " or would you prefer me to be the champion?" He ask. I smirk as well and smile.
"Bring it Jack!" You say. He then turns the camera off.
"That was a great video (Y/N) since it was your first time in one of my videos," he says. I look at him with the really face.
" what? You expected me to not do as well?" I say in a joking way.
" I didn't say that," he says in a joking way. We both got up and then Jack tripped on his carpet and falls onto me. We were both blushing madly. Why would he blush, he can do much better than me. He gets off you and you stand there in silence. Jack finally breaks the silence.
"Wanna grab something to eat?" He asks. I look at him and my stomach rumbles. He giggles a bit and so do I.
"Sure!"

Chapter 2 complete. Thanks for reading!
Edit : Also, happy new year! It's just gone 00:51 here in the uk and I'm so happy!
Lara3579 x