Helping me unpack - 4

After playing GTA for an hour you turn to Jack.
"I need to go unpack now Jack, thanks for letting me play with you," I say and Jack looks at you sadly, then he smiles.
"How about I help you? " He asks and I think for a moment. Should I? It's my personal stuff. But I don't mind I guess.
"Yeah sure!" I cheer and you both head next . We get in and there boxes everywhere. He walks towards one and starts to open it, you do the same with anyone box and sit there for about hour. Every now and then Jack would ask where something goes and then he starts singing. He was singing the papyrus mix theme (look it up, it's undertale related). I start singing along and we were singing together. We sounded great. Then once we finished singing he starts laughing. He was a holding box labelled Jacksepticeye stuff. I rush over.
"Don't open that!" I shouted but he does  anyway. Inside was a plushie of septic sam. There was a JSE t-shirt and a bunch of letters. He picks one up.
"What are these (Y/N)?" He asks.
"I.....um.......I....... If I ever met you, I wanted to give you the letter as I knew I wouldn't have time to talk to you properly. Who knew you would be my neighbour?" You laugh a bit and Jack begins to read the letter out loud. 

"Dear Jack,

Thank you for cheering my life up and turning my life around. Long story short I lost everything. I lost my family and I'm all on my own. I enjoy your videos and I think if I could talk to you for 5 minuets, i would be so happy. Thank you Jack for everything, keep smiling and making videos and stay awesome and stay a BOSS!!!!!!!!

(Y/N) a fan who will never forget you.

"Oh wow, (Y/N), wow, thank you," he says to me. I had gone bright red.
" it's ok (Y/N) no need to be embarrassed, it's sweet!" He says and then he hugged me.
"Can I keep it?" He whispers in my ear. I smile and nod.
"Yeah, sure, it's for you anyway," I say and then he goes back to the box.
"so, I see you have a JSE t-shirt, you wanna put it on?" He asks and I nod.
"Wait here," I say and grab the shirt. I run into my room and put it on. I walk out and he smiles.
"It sure suits you!" He cheers and I blush.
"Thanks Jack, hey, we have sorted most of the boxes so let's go back to use and just talk?" You ask and he agrees.

We walk back to Jacks and he turns his computer on, as soon as he does, Mark calls on Skype and me and Jack pull a chair up. We answer and ended up talking for hours. Me, Jack and Mark. Joking for hours. It was great. Jacks phone buzzed and he realised it was 8 and uploaded mine and jacks first video.
"How longs the video Jack?" I ask and he checks.
"20 minuets, why?' He asks.
"So in 20 minuets we check the comments to she what people, think of me." I say and Mark nods his head.
"So jack, you put (Y/N) in a video huh?" He asks and Jack nods.
"Yeah I did and ok (Y/N), don't worry about it, they will love you!" He says as he heard worry in my voice. I nod and me and Mark talk again for another 20 minuets.
"Now it's time to check the comments," I say and Jack opens the comments.
Wow, that's girls so lucky
Is she your girlfriend
She hot
Glad your happy Jack
Noooo! Jacks taken.
Have fun Jack :3

"Well at least they like me," I say and Jack smiles.
"Yeah, they love ya! I told ya!" He is very happy.
"See, nothing to worry about, " Mark says, Forgot he was on Skype.
"Yeah, I'm so glad! I say
"So (Y/N), tomorrow I'm going Christmas shopping, you coming too?" Jack asked. I nod.
"Sure!" I say.
"Be here by 1," he says.
"Ok, I'm so tired so I'm going to head off now Jack." I say and he looks, at me.
"Ok see ya, you want me to walk you home, even though you live like right next door?" He asks.
"Sure."

Aww he walked you home ! Ok see ya!
Lara3579 x