"oh god darien stop teasing me" i whined, leaning forward to kiss him on the lips. i licked his lips begging for entrance.

when i felt him smile i let out a growl. but darien just ignored my annoyance and once more lowered his head, trailing tiny kisses over my neck and collar bone before his sweet lips latched around my nipple once more.

his other hand that had been massaging my other breast, slipped down lower, before they slipped inside my shorts, teasingly running over the tops of my underwear.

"if you neglect me anymore i swear to god i will never talk to you for a month" i said in a husky voice. darien chuckle against my skin, sending shivers up my spine and to my aching core.

"i'm not worried." he murmured, nipping my skin. "there are always ways of persuading you to talk to me." he breathed.

i couldn't help but smile at the sound of his cockiness. "oh? and what are they?" i asked breathlessly feeling his fingers slip below my panties and brush teasingly at my center.

"i have my tricks" he murmured moving his lips to the center of my chest, biting on the flesh inbetween my breasts.

I was about to say something when his hand slid forward, cupping my core. i gasped, my eyes falling closed when i felt his fingers rubbing slow sensual circles into my flesh.

small waves of pleasure began to tingle up my body. almost like a burning flame, slowly growing till i could barely control them.

i moaned, shifting my hips against his hand, begging him with my movements to touch me more. I felt him comply, his hand moving in more faster circles.

"d-darien" i gasped, biting my lower lip to hide the embarrassesing noises that he was able to draw out of me.

i felt him lean up and kiss me hard on the lips. "don't hide your moans from me" he growled, his hand moving even faster till i was bucking and grinding against his hand.

the waves of pleasure running through my body were beginning to crash over me, pulling me under till i could barely breathe.

That's when i felt it. the feeling of pure bliss crawling, slowly creeping up my body from my toes.

"d-darien i'm going to...oh god i'm going to-" i cried, squeezing my eyes tight as i grinded hopelessly on him. i didn't know when he had released my hands but they were suddenly wound in his wet hair, pulling his face to mine as i kissed him passionately.