Chapter 33

Dedicated to lavenderlayla :)

Salara's POV:

what the hell was that?! my mind scolded. first everything was all fine and dandy and all i wanted to do was have a little fun and just tease Darien but i never imagined i would ever be caught alive grinding and kissing him of all people in the middle of a club and actually enjoying it!

I don't know about you but there must have been something freaking strong in my drink because never in my life would i have done that if i were in the proper mindset. "Can i get a coke" i ordered, the bartender gave a small nod while getting a clean glass from the case underneath. 

i didn't dare look back to see what darien was doing. to tell you the truth i have no idea how i'm supposed to face him after what just happened. I slapped a hand over my forehead groaning as i thought about how stupid i had been. 

"tough night?" the bartender shot me a sympathetic smile. i nodded shaking my head. "oh yeah! and the night has just begun." i breathed. "How about i upsize your drink?" he smiled giving me a small shrug. I shook my head my eyes wide. "oh no! no more alcohol for me. I'll just have a regular coke." i smiled giving him a thankful smile. 

he nodded sliding over my drink. After what just happened from a small sip of a pina colada no amount of drinking will get me any place better and thats if i actually wanted to go there...which i don't! pssh!

"is your date the guy who looks like he's about to whip out a gun any second?" the bartender asked discretely over the pounding music. i frowned for a second before nodding. "yeah why?" he shrugged taking a glass and cleaning it with a cloth. "because he's headed this way." he breathed. 

my eyes widened alittle coke dripping down my chin. "thanks, i'm just gonna go..right now." i mumbled quickly, wiping the liquid from my chin as i turned  and made a run for the bathroom. I made inside the moment Darien realized my disappearance. 

I closed the door leaning my back against it with a huff. Now what the hell was i going to do?

Darien's POV:

I went up to order a drink just like Salara had but before i could even get close enough she just high tailed it to the bathroom as if she knew i was headed her way. I grumbled under my breath about women and their hormones when my phone vibrated again. 

I ordered another scotch as i dug for my phone. I opened it pressing it to my ear. "what?!" i hissed into the reciever. "oohh someone's testy" Tim's voice teased making me roll my eyes in annoyance. "yeah because someone just possibly ruined a very good night" i retorted, taking my drink and taking a sip.

"oh, sorry about that mate" Tim said sheepishly. "yeah i thought so, now you better have a damn good reason for calling me." the line was silent for a minute before i heard him chuckle. "Uh....we completed the last shipment for the month?" he said in an unsure voice.

"wrong answer" i hissed glaring at the floor. "okay okay! don't need to get you're freaking boxers in a wad! yeesh!" he grumbled over the line. "i'm waiting!" i growled into the line. "take a chill pill goddamit!" he growled back making a smile come to my lips. 

Tim was probably the only guy who i would allow to challenge me like that and not end up shooting him in the head. We were friends and i knew we always would be. "you're dad called and said he landed fine, he also sent a bunch of papers to you via email that he wants you to go over. He also said that if you mess things up he'll pe-" i rolled my eyes. 

"yeah he'll deal with me personally, like i haven't heard that before. And tell evelyn that if she texts me and tells me to come home like a child again like she did only a few minutes before I will cut the seats to her new aston martin." i threatened knowing how much that child loved that car. 

"you do know she'll probably rip my balls off right?" he murmured his voice slightly weary. "I'm counting on it." i chuckled. "Dude! this is my family jewels we're talking about! please act alittle concerned."

i chuckled again shaking my head. "now why in the world would i show concern for you're family jewels?" "Darien!" Tim growled making me laugh again. "Oh calm yourself you big baby, she won't rip your balls off any more than i can." i stated truthfully.

"that's the problem, you wouldn't think twice if the situation called for it. and i'd like to see you the day your boys are in danger of getting freaking ripped off!" he growled. i sighed, "key words mate...'if the situation called for it' right now it doesn't. don't worry your boys are in no immediate danger." i assured. 

"Yeah well you haven't seen evelyn pissed and lucky for you, you're related to her! you're ass is covered, for me and everyone else our balls are on the line!" he shouted getting worked up. "Tim, if you say or even refer to your balls or anyone elses for that matter, one more time in this conversation i will call you a gay pussy for the rest of your life."

Silence followed and i couldn't help but smirk. "i hate you." he grumbled. "feelings mutual sweetheart, now i have to go deal with a little situation so don't stay up to late waiting for me alright?" i smirked knowing Tim hated it when i called him sweetheart. 

"I hope someone pisses in your drink too darlin'!" He drawled in a sarcastic chirpy voice, making me chuckle before i snapped my phone closed. now where did Salara run off to exactly?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you guys think??? i know its short but its getting late and also i'm afraid their won't be an upload for sometime unfortunately so sorry about that cause right now is my exams and ISU's and i am  flipping out anyways wish me luck guys and i will upload whenever i can :(

remember vote comment and FANNN!!! :)