Chapter 12

Yay! we're in the thousands!!! thanks for reading you guys and giving me feedback!!! i really appreciate it!

keep the votes, comments and fanning coming! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salara's POV

I don't know how long i sat there crying but when i heard the sound of a door closing in the distance i immediately sat up, pulling myself together. I wiped my tear stained cheeks with the ends of my shirt as i tried to listen to see if anyone was outside.

I didn't hear anything, not even the sound of someone walking around. I quietly unlocked the door peeking one eye through the small space i had opened up. From where i was standing and looking nothing seemed to be breathing or even moving for that matter.

Still as i stepped out into the black and white room nothing changed. I exhaled softly not realizing i had been holding my breath. I made a quick turn around the room hoping to find a place to escape. I can't stay here with Darien, or i just might kill myself! I thought about trying to go out through the door but their were more hallways and locked doors than i could count and i would most definitly get lost before i even found my way out of the damn place.

Thats when my eyes landed on the large bay windows overlooking the large wood covered grounds.  I ran to the window, my hand flying over its frame searching for a handle or a knob to open the damn thing. For a second i thought that i might have to break the glass when my hand wrapped around a small latch. i pulled on it and the doors swung open with a large shudder. I nearly shouted with joy but when i looked down and saw the drop to the ground below my smile disappeared.

there was no way i would be able to reach that without breaking more than just my legs. I cursed under my breath, turning back to the room and looking for something, maybe a pole or a ladder. anything that would be long enough to help me climb down. That's when my eyes landed on the bed. I ran over grabbing the sheets and pulling them off the bed.

These would do just fine. i smiled as i began tying them end to end. when they were all linked together i threw one end out the window and tested to see if it were long enough. when it touched the ground 3 stories below i nearly shouted with joy. Instead i tied off the end i was still holding onto the large bed making sure it was nice and tight. wouldn't want it to come undone on the way down now would we?

I moved close to the ledge of the window, getting ready to go down on my knees and grab one of the knots i had made.

"what do you think you're doing?" a voice asked from behind me. I pivoted on my foot to face the person when  my foot got tangled in the bedsheets. My momentum made me sway dangerously to the side, i took a step to try and correct myself so i wouldn't end up falling flat on my face. But the soft white sheets tightened around my ankle making me stumbled backwards. I flailed my arms to try and steady myself but when my calf hit the ledge of the window, i went over.