Chapter 17

but i soon realized it was the snapping of his wrist watch.

i sat up shifting so i could see him better. "how did you know?" he rolled his eyes. "because it was the complete lack of breathing."

i grumbled under my breath before i looked down at my lap and saw that my already short nightgown had been pushed up above my waist, revealing the full view of my crotch and thong. i shut my legs quickly feeling heat creep up my neck.

darien's eyes shifted down to my closed legs and smirked. "what? You afraid I’m going to steal your virtue?” he teased his eyes filled with amusement. I swallowed softly my cheeks heating up even more at thinking of darien taking my v-card. i didn't say anything as i crawled out of bed, moving to go to the bathroom.

“wait a minute, are you telling me your still a virgin?” he smirked, stepping infront of me, seeing the answer written all over my face. I didn’t want darien knowing and seeing his smug look just made me that more angrier. I let out a sarcastic laugh, “puh-lease.” I huffed, “I’ve had my fair share of boyfriends.” He cocked an eyebrow at me that smug smirk still plastered on his face. “really?” he asked not sounding convinced.

“yeah! And I’ve been… intimate. With all of them.” I blushed knowing that my lie was definitely not convincing. He chuckled shifting his eyes down. “Oh I have no doubt you have.” He looked up, gazing up at me through his lashes his eyes practically smouldering. My eyes widened slightly. Is it just me or does darien look friggin sexy doing that?

His eyes seem so…dangerous and lustful. And the accent. God if I could, I would rape his accent alone! I felt a little confused when darien started undoing his pants. i couldn't help but feel myself flush with desire. the way he unclasped his belt and unbuttoned his pants made him look like a freaking underwear model.

when his pants hung low on his thighs he moved his hands to the inside of his underwear,  moving to pull them down aswell. and thats when everything clicked. darien was actually going to pull down his underwear infront of me. i cried out in surprise turning my head and waving a hand infront of me. "stop it! please put your pants back on!" i shouted keeping my eyes trained on the wall behind me.

Darien chuckled lowly as i heard the sounds of him reclasping his pants. "you really are a little virgin aren't you?" he chuckled again fixing the collar of his shirt when i had decided to face him again.

i scowled at him. "just becuase i didn't want to look at your dick, doesn't mean i'm a virgin. did you ever think that maybe i just didn't want to see yours?" i glared at darien corssing my arms over my chest. “I have been with a boy.” I lied my voice hard as if that alone would convince darien I was telling the truth.

He chuckled running the back of his hand over his jaw. "But like you said…” he trailed off, his voice sounding deeper than normal. I looked down just in time for me to see him stepping closer. I stepped back till my back made contact with the cool wall.

I gasped surprised by my ignorance and allowing myself to be put in such a weak position. He smirked moving closer till he was standing infront of me hovering over me, moving his hands so that they were resting on either side of my head. He was so close I could smell him, his own manly scent through his intoxicating cologne, it made my head dizzy and my skin to heat with desire.

“you’ve had boyfriends… but not lovers.” He murmured leaning down till I could feel his breath on my lips. he moved closer till I felt his soft lips trail along my jaw, gliding along my skin till they stopped. their warmth hovering near the corner of my lips, but never actually kissing me.

“Boys…but not men.” He whispered, his voice incredibly husky. My breathing was shallow and I felt like I was tingling all over. he moved his lips to the side of my neck where he started to nibble, his breath sending shivers down my back. I nearly moaned it felt so good. “Salara.” He breathed his lips trailing down my neck to my collar bone. When I felt his lips press into the hollow at the base of my neck I realized how vulnerable I really was.

And I knew that if darien wanted to, he could take what ever he wanted from me and there would be no one to stop him. no one that would be willing to put their own necks on the line to save a girl who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. He felt me stiffen from underneath him, and I swear I could feel the smirk pulling at the edges of his perfectly shaped lips.

oh my god! Did I just say perfect!? Darien pushed himself off of the wall, leaving me there completely flushed. “y-you’re w-wrong!” I stuttered, still flustered from his kisses. "than prove it." he smirked corssing his arms over his chest. "kiss me." my mouth dropped in surprise before i shook my head angrily.

"i would rather kiss a toad than kiss you!" i snapped looking away. he chuckled, sighing softly.  "i highly doubt that...my little virgin." he taunted turning on his heel. i bit my lip knowing that if i let him walk out the door that he would probably taunt and tease me whenever he got the chance to. like living with him was such a walk in the park already?

"okay!" i shouted after his retreating form. "i'll kiss you" he stopped, turning around to face me with a smirk.