Extra Bonus: Years

Hiccup was sure that he wasn't going to feel loved anytime when he was small. He was sure that nothing would love him. He felt so alone most of the times when his father would leave for a search.

He had always wished to have a mother or at least someone who stayed with him during his fathers search.

He was just so sure about it. He knew that he never even would get the girl of his dreams, Astrid Hofferson. He knew that he could only dream about her and that she would love him the way he did.

But, when the time actually came and she started to love him and that she wanted to be with him, his thoughts about her maybe marrying him one day where just blurry.

He was sure that she just wanted to stay in their friendship love and be happy like that.

It was enough for him. He was happy with it. Happy that the girl he had loved since he was almost a baby, noticed him, cared for him and loved him.

Maybe, those would come true one day but he wasn't so sure about it. Astrid wouldn't want it, that he was sure of.

But it happened. They got married. And they were happy about it. He felt as though it was a dream come true. She had agreed on marrying him and he couldn't be more thrilled. The girl he had been together with for almost an eternity, had agreed on marrying him.

His future looked a little clearer. It felt as though they could go anything. He wanted her. And she wanted him. However, fights were many about small stuff. But they always made up for it. One way or another, they always ended up hugging with tears streaming down their faces.

He was happy to have her back in his arms. And the time came soon enough to. She announced that he was pregnant.

He was ecstatic to have a child. And when it came into the world, he promised himself to try and be a good father. He succeeded. However, little did he know that his grown up son would come home one day and say that he's engaged.

She was happy for her son. As was her husband. And they got wen happier when three grandchildren ran around in the house.

However, things started to go downhill for him. His leg had stopped functioning and his back hurt. He knew at least that he would go away like a mighty chief he was.

And while laying on the bed he had shared with his beautiful wife who held his hand, he looked at his family and with his last breath, he told them, "See you in Valhalla," Before falling limp onto the bed.