Bad Weather

The rain was practically falling down. It was like Thor just poured buckets after buckets after buckets of water on them. It was so bad.

No one went out. Try don't want to go out because they would be wet and it was ice cold out there. Weird this was...it didn't seem to start snowing.

So, it's raining and nobody's outside. Great. That meant that everyone was inside, being bored.

Even the hyperactive Toothless was sleeping in a corner. The Night Fury had been laying in the same position all day and only got up when he was hungry, to eat.

Hiccup, however, was sitting at his window. On the window sill, looking out over the wet Berk. Suddenly, he stood up, walking down the stairs and opened the door. Toothless - who was sleeping downstairs, - looked at his rider and got up.

"Hey, bud. Wanna go for a walk?"

The dragon nodded and went to the boy. However, when Hiccup wanted to walk outside, the dragon pulled him back.

"Toothless?"

Said dragon shook his head and went outside, holding out his wing to protect Hiccup from the rain. Toothless was a smart dragon. He knew that people could easily be sick if they got into something cold.

Hiccup looked at his dragon and smiled. Walking outside and closing the door behind him, he hurriedly went under the dragons huge wing.

•••

They'd seemed to be walking forever. Wherever Hiccup went, Toothless went with him. Of course, they somehow ended up in a part of the woods where the trees hung so close to each other, they blocked the rain.

But what was more un-expecting, they also found Astrid and Stormfly there.

"Hey, Astrid!" Hiccup greeted. The young woman screamed and flung her axe towards him. Hiccup yelped and ducked before it hit him. When Astrid realized who he actually was, she ran to him.

"Hiccup! I'm so sorry. Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" Astrid asked, panicked and checked if he was alight.

"I'm fine...what are you doing here?" He asked and grabbed her wrist. However, as they talked, their hands locked and soon, they where holding hands.

"Um...Hiccup?"

"Yeah?"

Astrid looked down at their hands before up at his face. Hiccup looked down and when he saw that their hands where locked, he pulls it away.

Yeah, they where best friends and they ha kissed a few times but...but they still weren't officially together. Even if they where seventeen.

But...when he looked at her face, he only saw happiness. "Hiccup...I didn't tell you that I didn't like it..." She said. Them man, having a bit of courage, bragged her hands and pulled the girl towards him.

The fire was so hairs that their lips touched for a second effort pulling away.

However, after staring into each other's eyes for a second or two, their lips met again and they kissed again, with very much passion.

Right then, they knew what they where. And right then, they knew what they would be...

(A/N: I had big trouble with this story because I started to write it while I was in school but then, the classes started and I had to put it away as a draft. That is why the en got so rushed. I'm really sorry.

Anyway, someone commented that I should do a Hiccstrid smut. Like if they where in a hotel room and it was their first time.

I'll try. But if I don't like it...then I delete it and just tell you guys, alright?

Comment, fave and let me know what you feel about this story. Sorry for the really long authors note. I'll end it here!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.