Long Kiss

(A/N: I'm furrowing my brows right now. Have I used this picture before? Because it feels like that...)

The thing was, Astrid really wanted to kiss Hiccup. She didn't know why though. It was like something was yelling inside her head to kiss him.

But, haven't she had enough?

She only kissed him like, yesterday after he woke up from the Red Death incident.

Even though that had happened, everything was still in a blur. She didn't know whether she had feelings for him or not.

Could she?

Wouldn't she betray her family honor, - even though she was the last Hoffeson left?

She didn't know. But, she still wanted to kiss him. More than anything in the world.

She wanted to feel his lips on hers. She wanted to feel his arms around her waist and...she wanted to be his.

Yeah, she defiantly had feelings for him. Even though everything ha only happened a few days before, she could easily day that she loved him.

She loved Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III more than anything in the world.

And she wanted him. She wanted him to be hers. She wanted to be able to call him her boyfriend.

But, as she walked though the village in the middle of the night, she saw that the fire was in inside, meaning that either Gobber or Hiccup would be in there.

But, she looked over to Gobber's house as saw the lights on there. So, that was meaning that Hiccup would be inside the forge.

She smiled and slowly strolled down towards the smithery.

When Astrid finally reached it and entered, nobody was there. Except for a sleeping Night Fury in the back corner of the forge.

"Hey Toothless..." She said and walked over to the dragon. Toothless blinked a couple of times before laying his eyes on the blonde walking towards her.

He moved a little so the girl could sit down by his neck. Astrid did so and placed her hand on his late head, which was now laying in her lap.

Astrid smiled down at the Night Fury as she stroke his head. 'He is such an affectionate animal. How could we even fight and kill them?' Astris though.

She suddenly looked up after seeing a flash of someone's shadow on a wall. "Hiccup? Is that you?" She asked.

Toothless looked up, moving away so she could climb out of his embrace before laying back down again to sleep.

"Astrid?" She heard someone ask from behind her. She jumped but the second she saw Hiccup, she hugged him.

"There you are. I've been searching after you."

"Oh, really? Why?"

Astrid pulled away with a shrug. "I dunno. I just wanted to see you" She said with a smile. Hiccup smiled and turned around, smokey limping into his study.

Astrid furrowed her brows and quickly went after her best friend, wrapping her hands around his right arm to hold him steady.

Hiccup looked at her before signing. They reached his study and she helped him sit down.

"Thanks..."

She say down next to him, taking his hand in hers. She signed.

"Hiccup...you don't have to go though this alone. People here want to help you. I want to help you. Your important for people. We relay on you. I relay on you..." Astrid said, smiling at her friend.

Hiccup looked at her. The blonde gazed into his eyes before slowly closing them and leaning in. Hiccup got the point and closed his eyes to.

Right when Astrid's lips touched his, it became heated. They sooted closer to each other and wrapped their arms around each other.

However, a while after that, Astrid found herself leaned against Hiccup's desk as he was having a leg between hers.

Tongues wrapped around each other. Saliva was exchanged and hands where roaming.

Astrid's hand fisted into Hiccup's hair while he had one of his arms wrapped around her back, supporting her.

His other hand was laying on his desk, supporting them both from falling over onto the table.

Suddenly, Astrid pulled away, really much out of breath. (A/N: Don't worry, the maked out like the way they do in the movies. Taking breaths while kissing...)

"Wow..." Hiccup whisper, slowly making his way down to her waist with his hand.

"I agree with you, babe..."

After saying that, Astrid quickly pull away. Her cheeks where burning. "Babe?" Hiccup asked, confused.

"Um...I, I didn't...I didn't mean to say that. I'm...I'm sorry...I, I should, I should go now..."

But before Astrid could run away, Hiccup grabbed her arm. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. I'm fine with that. Do you even know how long I've been waiting for this?" He asked.

Astrid looked up from the ground and gazed into his green orbs. "No..." She said. "Since I was six..." Hiccup gently pulled her against him.

But what surprised him the most was the kiss he got after that. It was quick with the element of surprise. However, it was also long and passionate.

So, with that said, yeah, Astrid could sleep with a smile that night, knowing that she had Hiccup to talk to if something was wrong.

Because, he was her boyfriend after all.

(A/N: Aaaand, I end it there because I'm totally worn out. Anyway, some of you people have been sending PM's to me, saying that I should start writing a Big Hero 6 One - Shot.

Should I?

Comment and let me know.

I'm off. 😴😴)

- Toothless_NightFury1.