The Real Chapter 11

Cameron's POV
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
I groaned as I heard that annoying beeping again. I sat up straight and looked around when I remembered what happened. "Where is Amelia? Is she okay? What happened to her?" I asked a nurse frantically. I was hysterical.

"Sweetie, we need you to calm down. We're going to give you a sedative. You need to rest," the nurse said calmly as she stroked my hair. She helped me lay back down, and then gave me shot. I was out like a light again.

"Look, Amelia. Cameron is okay. No more crying. What would she say to you?" I heard someone say.

"Grey, is she going to end up like Vicki? Will she leave like sissy did?" I heard Amelia ask with her sweet, little voice cracking.

"No, Amelia. Vicki went to a different place then Cameron. Cameron just fell asleep for awhile. Vicki left us. Okay? Cameron isn't going to leave you for a long while," the voice from before said.

"Can I lay down with her?" Amelia asked.

"Let's wait until Cameron is awake. She might be in too much pain."

"Cameron says that she is never in too much pain for Amelia," I said as I opened my eyes. Amelia's face lit up.

"Cameron!" she exclaimed as Grey laid her on the bed.

"Hi, Amelia," I said as I hugged her. I looked up at Greyson. "Where is everyone at?" I got my answer before he could ever answer.

"Aw. Did my baby sister miss me that much?" Aidan retorted as he walked in the room. I shook my head at him.

"No, but your baby sister needs a hug from her idiot brother," I retorted. Aidan narrowed his eyes at me causing me to laugh, and then he walked over to the bed and gently hugged me. Greyson's phone started ringing.

"I'll be right back," he said as he answered his phone and walked outside. He came back in a few minutes later. "Hey, Cameron. I was wondering if it was okay if my fiancé stopped by. She was going to take Amelia out for a girl's day."

"I don't mind if she stops by. I mean, it's not my hospital," Cameron teased.

"I just wanted your permission first. She said that she'll be up in a few minutes," he said as he scratched the back of his neck. Not ten seconds after he said that, the door slammed open.

"Cameron Leigh Thompson!" the voice of my best friend, Marilyn, yelled.

"Hide me!" I whisper-yelled.

"Why didn't you tell me you were home?" she yelled. I flinched at her tone. I hated it when she was mad.

"It didn't cross my mind?" I attempted.

"Liar!" she yelled with a hint of a smile on her face.

"Baby, calm down. She's already recovering from a fight," Greyson said as he hugged Marilyn from behind.

"Baby? She's your fiancé?" I asked in shock.

"Surprise?" Marilyn offered shyly. I laughed at her attempt.

"Hey, Lyn," Amelia said from my arms.

"Hi, Mia," Marilyn waved back.

"Have you met my new friend, Cameron?" she asked innocently. I chuckled at her.

"Yeah. Cameron and I have been best friends since we were your age. I used to call her Cammie," Marilyn said with a chuckle. I scowled at her. That's all I need. Another nickname.

"Kind of like how you call me Mia?" Amelia asked.

"Yeah. Kind of like that," Marilyn answered her. I smiled.