"Speak to us, baby." Harry said, crouching down in front of me, resting his hands on my feet. Instead of answering him, I just swallowed back my tears and wiped my eyes.

"We know its hard right now princess, but things will get better soon, we'll make everything better." Niall told me, crouching down next to Harry.

"It'll all be okay babe." Zayn said to me, kissing my cheek.

Just then Liam, Louis and Paul entered the room again, all smiling sympathetically at me, although I didn't want any sympathy. They came over to where we were sitting and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you feeling okay Angel?" Liam asked softly. I nodded and wiped away the remains of my tears.

"Your mum wants to speak to you." Paul told me, making me tense in Zayn's arms.

"You don't have to though baby." Louis added quickly, seeing me tense up.

"I want to speak to her." I said shakily.

"Are you sure princess? You don't have to at all." Niall said, but I shook my head and repeated that I wanted to see her.

"Alright then," Paul sighed, "lets get going."

I got up from Zayn's lap and took Louis' and Liam's hands. They would come with me, along with Paul, and the others would stay and see us after. Harry, Zayn and Niall all gave me a kiss and a hug, before we left the room. The walk was quick, and we stopped outside a door with a security guard outside.

"Do you want someone to come in with you baby?" Louis asked me.

"No thank you, I want to see her alone." I said.

Louis crouched down next to me and opened his arms. I fell into them, giving him a big hug.

"You've been so strong and I am so proud of you honey." He whispered to me.

"I love you Louis." I whispered back.

"I love you too." He smiled, pulling away from our hug and standing up again.

Next Liam gave me a big hug, telling me they would be right outside if I needed them. He also said he loved me and I told him I loved him too. Paul also gave me a hug, before standing up straight and regaining his professional posture.

"Are you ready?" Paul asked me. I took a deep breath and nodded.

Paul opened the door for me and I stepped inside. The door shut behind me and I took a deep breath, turning around to face my mother. She was sitting on a metal chair, a cold metal table in front of her. There was a metal chair the same as hers on the other side of the table, so I could sit down. She looked like a different person, with her different hair and eye colour, but it was still her. She slowly looked up at me from where she was sitting, tears in her eyes. She looked so sad, so desperate, the same way I looked, although now I was sick of being the vulnerable, weak one. The tables had turned, and I was now the stronger one.

"Stephanie." She breathed.

"Mother." I said back sharply.

"Baby, I am so sorry-" She began.

"Don't even fucking try it." I spat at her, not wanting to listen to any of her crap.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Why? Why did you leave?" I asked her, but she shook her head slowly.

"I can't, I won't-" She tried.

"JUST TELL ME!" I screamed. "Just tell me why you left me with him. You surely knew what he was like, so why did you leave me?" I asked again, lowering my voice.