Chapter 1 - The Video That Started It All

Previous release: December 21, 2012

Picture yourself, you're eighteen and you and you best friend are obsessed with only 3 things, Smosh, Tobuscus and Olga Kay. Not hard at all I know but well lets just say your life expands to greater things.....involving them. My name's Emerald, just so you know.

"FIRETRUCK!" My friend Beth and I sing. We were once again listening to Smosh's song Firetruck.

"Oh my god." Beth sighed. "I'm never going to learn just Ian's part before we get back to school."

"Beth don't hate on yourself, I've just been listening to it more that you have." I felt bad for her, she really wanted to get this video to Smosh. "I can't remember that part either." I admitted.

"Right" She said dragging out the 'I' and rolling her eyes at me.

"I'M NOT KIDDING." I said throwing a pillow at her. "Besides you do fine with the music, and were gonna have the music." Merp was the only thing she said in return. I got up and took the Magicarp Pokèmon I had crocheted and shoved it in her face and said in a baby voice, "Don't be upset, Magicarp loooves yooou!!!"

She laughed and said, "Stop! This is what makes people at school think we're lez."

"Pfft" I shrugged that off. "Think I give a care?? Everybody in the whole fooping school knows I love Brendan."

"Whatever, lets shoot this. The bobby pins are starting to kill my brain." She told me touching her hair.

"NAH AH AH AH!!!! Don't touch! We'll have to spend another '500 hours' making it look like a bowl again." I shouted before she messed it up.

"Oh shnap right." She whipped her hand away from her head."Heyheyhey! You stop touchin' yours!"

"Ugh lets just do this. The sooner the made, the sooner shipped, and the sooner I can set up my second channel for YouTube."

"You and your fans" Brit says coming downstairs. "Anyway are you guys ready to record the real video? We have a lot of bloopers."

"Yuppers!!!" I shouted. "Pump it up Beth!!! We gonna' do dis' thang!!!!" We jumped repeatedly to get pumped and started shooting.

New Authors Note: Well yup there you have it...The terrible first chapter of my first story. I did my best with the editing. I did it myself, and im a TERRIBLE editer...I cant spell for shit....seriously, I cant. Soo yeah...

Don't go crazy while I'm gone.

~Browniebuscus <3