❦Chapter 14 : Freedom

Beginne am Anfang

Before Hannah could respond, Sebastian miraculously appeared in that instance and swinging a sword towards her. Hannah detected the butler's presence and dodged his slashes in rhythm. Ciel roughly pulled (Y/n) into the carriage, as Tanaka wakes up and held the reins. (Y/n) glanced back and saw the triplets with a variety of weapons, eyeing the carriage. Ciel closed the door to the carriage just in time, as one of the triplets threw an axe towards them. The axe penetrated deep through the carriage door.

"Aw, we did not get the young master..."

"What were you thinking?! The axe nearly hit (Y/n)!"

"Shame.. (Y/n) would have looked lovely with the axe.."

The triplets continued to advance towards the carriage with a dark gaze to their eyes. Tanaka cracked the whip on the horse that pulled the carriage in haste, as it went on a full gallop. (Y/n) clung onto Ciel for safety during the bumpy ride. Ciel's red tinted cheeks grew redder with each passing moment, as (Y/n) held onto him. The carriage suddenly made sharp turns and jarring skids, as Tanaka made effort to evade the triplet's attacks from behind with the carriage.

Suddenly, one of the triplets hollered, "I-It's that master's butler again!"

And we all knew who they were talking about...

Sebastian.

Tanaka eventually lost the triplets as the carriage horse slowed down to a trot.

"It is very likely that Sebastian got the job done in time." smirked Ciel, triumphantly with his arm around (Y/n). A small blush crept on to Ciel's squish-able cheeks, as he remembered that (Y/n) was practically all up on him in fear of getting slaughtered by the triplets. Ciel regains his countenance and cleared his throat, "Er, (Y/n), we are at the manor. You can get off of me.."

(Y/n) opened her eyes and breathed a sigh of a relief, "That's spendid! Sorry for clinging onto you like that mas-"

"Ciel. Please, just call me Ciel, (Y/n).. It gets annoying to hear you say 'master' all the time towards me..." interrupted Ciel, as he looked away as his blush grew a darker shade of pink.

"C-Ciel it is then.." stammered (Y/n), as she curtsied. Then she asked, "Um... Ciel? Is it safe to be at the manor? I don't think the Trancy Manor are that easy to beat, alone with Sebastian who is currently-,"

"Here." said a smooth voice.

The voice belonged to Sebastian, who was tugging lightly at (Y/n)'s collar in a teasing manner with a smug smile. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes and furrowed her brow, as she protested, "H-Hey! Don't touch me! I almost forgot I had this annoying contraption around my neck!"

Sebastian leered, "I'll help you tighten it."

(Y/n) gave the demon butler an irritated and disgusted look, "Just because you saved me and got me out of that mansion, does not mean you have the privilege to touch me!"

Ciel tapped his cane on the ground and ordered, "(Y/n) is right, Sebastian. Please refrain from touching her. Now, go see what the other servants are doing."

Sebastian placed his hand over his chest and bowed deeply, apologizing, "Understood my lord. I deeply apologize of my rude behavior."