What. The. Actual. What.

...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........

HOLY FISH STICKS HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS WTF HOW?!?!?!?

HOW?????????

VIYBKHKBJKAJDBBSAKDNKDJANJKSLNCADNLNJKNKJBYIGJGFUTRRYFIBONIOMKOKMOJNBUGVFYCTRDFEXXEFXDFCFGCHHGVJBYJBHKBUNNIJNIONKJNKUNIDJJDDJDKKD!!!!

Holy fish sticks, guys, 4,160 reads??????????????

Just..... I...... What...................

WHAT THE ACTUAL WHAT!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!

I can't even begin to say how IMPRESSED I am about this.

Not shocked.

Not overjoyed. (Let's be honest, I am SUPER happy about this!)

But IMPRESSED.

This is probably the most impressive thing that I've seen all week, and comparing what happened, that is an INCREDIBLY good thing.

I started this story a couple MONTHS ago (well, more like a year-ish now) and now it's at 4,160 reads. Think about that. Just, think about that.

For Pete's sake, guys, I came up with this idea while I was in the shower!!

The SHOWER.

And somehow, this became one of my biggest life accomplishments.

This all started as a hobby, then turned into an obsession, and then turned into a full fledged story. I was just going to write occasionally, as a side thing, but it quickly became my biggest priority, second to schoolwork. I love writing and hearing all of your input, and frankly, it's astounding how much people like this!

I mean, if this is really that good, should I actually publish it? Like, as a real book? (Granted, I change the names and edit some things, but the question is, would it sell?)

And now it's time for the thanks!!!

To anyone who read this, thanks a TON. (A METTA-TON! No? Okay then...)

To my mom, Mrs. Kindig, and my sister, thanks for your support. And, um, please don't actually read this.... Oh dear god, please don't...

To my friends, both online and in real life, WE NEED TO HAVE A CELEBRATION PARTY RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!!!

To my followers/fans (it feels so weird to say that...), HOLY CRUMPETS AND TEA YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! KEEP ON ROCKING THROUGH THE SEQUEL AND BEYOND!!!!!!

I can't even begin to think about everyone who read this story. I mean, probably most of my followers read it, (thanks guys) and I'm going to guess most of my IRL friends read it (even though they probably didn't understand a word of it), but as for everyone else?

Well, let's just say I hope that I made their lives somewhat better by reading what I wrote.

See all of you people IN THE SEQUEL!!!!

-EllaRistic