Author's Note: View Count Is 567?!?

Hey everyone!! So, we have reached a MASSIVE milestone today...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We have 567 views!!!!!! Which is TWO milestones: over 500, AND a milestone with consecutive numbers!!!!!!!! Yay us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, the next chapter is the last (I think)... What do YOU want to have happen?!? Should Dark wear a pink ballet tutu or a leopard spotted leotard, or should he just be normal??? Let me know in the comments below! (In case you haven't noticed, I'm also a poet!!)

All of you guys are totally AWESOME!! I expected this story to only get a couple of views, like maybe five, but we now have over 100 times that much!! BIG hug to all of you fans out there at home!!!! You are all so AWESOME that it blows my mind!!

I mean, already this story has .567k, and that number keeps growing by the day!! It is!!! I swear, only a couple of days ago I had maybe 100 views, but now that number is FIVE TIMES that much!!!!!!! Thank all of you SOOOOO MUCH for liking my story!!!

Before we do the whole outro business, I just want to take some time and give some of my newer followers some acknowledgements... ljcaples, MonadoJosh, an_unknown_dimension, that15yearold, MustachioCupcakes, Gamer_Girl_Here, and immortal_gurl56, thanks for the support!!!! You are the best part of my day, and I am constantly bragging to my friends about you guys!!!!! Thanks for following me!!!!

And, as always, remember to KEEP ON SMASHING (but very lightly, we might break it...) that vote button WITH THE POWER OF THE FANDOM, and I will see you all next time on Darkipiler: Markiplier's Descent!!!!!!!!

- EllaRistic