Author's Note: SO MANY READS!!!

Hi guys!! It's me, EllaRistic, and I literally JUST realized that this story has 195 reads, 29 comments, and 26 votes!!!!!! Can you believe it?!?!  Neither can I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank all of you crazy awesome fans for reading and re-reading and re-re-reading my story!! Or just that a lot of people have read this... In which case, I thank every single of you for actually reading this!!!!

I must say, all of you who have read this so far... Who do you think should win the final showdown, Dark or the good guys? Probably the good guys, for various reasons... *le derp face*...

And all of you who told others about this, like @AmeliaWantsToBattle , @bobthelemon , @Septilplier_Away13, and whoever else did, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It means a lot to me to open up the app (or browser) and see people reading and talking about my story!!

So, next up is the final showdown, huh? Well, we have no time to waste!! I'll be getting it up as soon as my little stubs of fingers can type it!!!!! No, seriously, at this point, my fingers are like stubs because I've been writing this story for so long...

And, if you liked this story (which you clearly did), check out my others, like Online Friends and Trapped in A Fanfic, which I will try to update more often... Sorry for the wait, guys!!

And, as always, remember to SMASH that vote button with THE POWER OF THE FANDOM, and don't forget to tune in for the next chapter! See you!

-EllaRistic