Authour's Note: 1.58 Is Super Great! (Cheesy, I Know...)

Hey everyone! So, we have a new milestone today...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1.58k reads and 165 votes!!! Hip hip hooray!! And yes, I'm going to rhyme, because I'm in a very lyrical mood... To read Darkiplier: Markiplier's Descent or not to read Darkiplier: Markiplier's Descent, that is the question...

Seriously though, our story has only gotten this far because we all have put so much effort into it, from typing the words on the screen to coming up with the idea to helping everyone in our little community. Even if you don't have an account and are reading this story, you still have moved that read count up by one, no matter how insignificant it may seem! So, all of you readers out there, stay awesome!

Oh, and one of my friends wrote a story here on Wattpad! Her username is sunjump and the story is called Saving Eren. It's pretty good if I say so myself, other than a couple of grammatical errors (sorry, sunjump, but I am a Grammar Nazi) and if you like Attack On Titan, then that's the perfect fanfic for you!

On another note, one of my other stories, Online Friends, has 138 views, and Trapped In A Fanfic has 100!! Yay us!!! And about my hiatus... I only have one week of school left, so they're piling on the homework, but after that, I'll be off scott-free and have more writing time!! Yay for writing!!!

And, as always, STAY AWESOME and keep on SMASHING that vote button with THE POWER OF THE FANDOM, and I'll see you all next time in the SEQUEL!! Stay awesome!!!!!

-EllaRistic