Author's Note: PAX South?!?

Hi all! So, I may be going to PAX South to see Markiplier!!! YAY!!!!! And the game is... still in progress...

BUT! I noticed that we have 91 votes!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! We might actually have a shot at winning some sort of Fanfiction competition (I think... What do votes even do? I forgot...)!!! AND, if I am able to find all of the email addresses, I will be sending the story link to all of the YouTubers featured in this story!!! Yay!!!!!

I'm gonna need you guys to help me, though... Can someone look up the addresses for Jack, Felix, Cry, Bob, Wade, Link, Rhett, and Matt(Pat and Santoro)? I tried to, but failed miserably... :( If any of you know anything, PLEASE send me the emails!! I can't give the story to them if I don't!! And if anyone here has some sort of connection to them, PLEASE tell them this exists!! I would probably faint with happiness if I knew that they had read it!!!

Thank you all for helping me, and I will see you when I write the next chapter!!! Don't forget to SMASH that vote button (no matter WHAT it does) WITH THE POWER OF THE FANDOM, and I will see all of you next time on Darkiplier: Markiplier's Descent!!!

-EllaRistic

PS: I know some of you were mad about the late update, so I'll try to get them up faster... And please try to refrain yourselves from killing me, otherwise I can't finish the story!!! *le derp face*