Spider-Man// Dylan

You ran towards the bridge as something...giant and heavy chased you down the street. It was so common for some unnatural, impossible creature to run down the streets of New York. You were just about to meet the bridge when the ground was pushed up from underneath you and you flew into the air.

You were ready for the heavy impact of concrete beneath you, but instead, you met the swinging arms of Spider-Man.

Your eyes met his red mask, his webs shooting from his wrist. Your arms were wrapped around his neck, his around your waist. You let a breath of relief as he stepped onto the roof of a building.

"Stay here." He set you down softly on the roof before going back down to the streets of chaos.

You watched him, your eyes following his red suit as he glided around the streets, swinging from one building to the other. 10 minutes later, the giant monster was defeated. You did as he said, staying in your spot on the roof.

He swung up on his webs, coming over to you.

"Hi." You whispered at the masked boy.

"Hi, how you doing?" He asked, helping you up.

"I'm okay," you said softly. "Thank you for saving me."

"You're welcome," you could hear the smile in his voice. "Just doing my job."

You noticed that he was limping, favoring his left side. His suit was torn in multiple places, blood shining through.

"Are you alright? You don't look so good." You said to Spider-Man.

"I'm fine, it'll heal."

"Let me help," you said to him. "You helped me, let me help you."

He suddenly swooped his arm around you, jumping off the building. A screeched escaped your mouth as a web shot out of his arm and clung onto a building. He swung around the buildings until he arrived at your bedroom window.

"You know where I live?" You asked him.

"I know where everyone lives." He says as he softly sets you on your desk in front of the window.

He walked around your room, taking in your decorations and pictures. You smiled, a blush creeping on your cheeks as he picked at a picture of himself. You watched him as you got some cotton balls and alcohol. You came to the realization that Spider-Man is just another human underneath his suit, he probably walks down the street, goes to school, gets coffee, he was just like you.

He sat down on the edge of your bed as you walked over to him. "You're going to have to take your mask off."

He hesitated before pulling the mask from his face. You were shocked by how attractive he was. His brown eyes gleaming through his thick eyelashes, his thick brown hair matted with sweat, his plump lips shining with sweat.

"What's your name?" You asked, dipping the cotton ball in the alcohol.

"Dylan."

"Well, Dylan, you're a very brave man." You smiled as you dabbed his wounds on his face.

He winced as he replied, "Thank you."

You patched him up before sitting beside him.

"Well, y/n, looks like I must be going," he said before standing up. "Thank you very much for patching me up."

"Do you have to?" You frowned at the brown eyed boy.

"Sadly, yes." He said before slipping his mask back on and out of the window.

-----------------

THERE WILL BE A PART 22222222

but in the second book :)))))))))))))))) love love love you guys