Key Card// Stiles

You were catatonic. Sitting in a bed in Eichen House. 

Stiles was there. You wanted to reach out and take his hand, comfort him, but you couldn't move.

Theo dug through your mind, sending you into a coma. 

Stiles hand covered yours, squeezing softly. 

"It's not right without you," he said softly. "We need you to wake up. I need you to wake up."

You could see the tears falling down his cheeks. You could hear the sniffles from him. You could feel his shaking hands pressing against yours.

"Stiles, it's time to go." Yours mothers voice rang from the doorway.

You felt his soft lips press against your forehead before disappearing. 

Stiles POV

There's nothing I could do to save her. 

I could save her from the supernatural but not from a natural disorder. I don't know what happened to her. Theo said he found her like that even though there is no way that I trust him.

I started walking towards the exit when I spotted a few guards walking down the hall past me.

One dumped into me as I took the moment and slipped his key card from his jacket.

I'm gonna get her out of here.

'I'm coming back for you, y/n.' I thought.

----------------------------------

sorry this is late, had a rough day. Love you guys 

OH BTW I WAS #3 IN FANFICTION YESTERDAY GOD I AM DO GRATEFUL AND BLESSED FOR YOU AMAZING PEOPLE OF THE WORLD XX