Mom?// Stiles

Since your group has read the book, everyone has been hallucinating. Maybe only you and Stiles, but it definitely has been you. You were seeing you dead parents and Stiles was seeing his dead mom. You remember his mom. You remember your mom picking him up from the hospital after she died. 

You were at the hospital with Stiles after Corey was taken there. You got there and he wasn't there. You were about to leave the hospital to go to Scott's but when this guy gets off on another floor, Stiles starts to walk off with him. 

"Stiles? Where are you going?" You start to follow him. 

He walks up to the roof, as if he's following somebody. You get to the roof and he stops, watching off the distance on the roof. 

"Mom?"

This was the first time he saw her. 

He starts crying and you think about going to help, but it's like your feet are stuck in place. 

"Mom? What are you doing? Mom stop!" He starts to block himself as if someone is hitting him. 

Your feet finally move and you grab him, pulling him back from whatever was with him. He was laying between your legs, you holding his head in your hands, against your shoulder.

He started crying, sobbing in your shoulder. "Stiles?"

He started hyperventilating, not being able to breath. You knew what this was, it happened all the time now, a panic attack.

"Stiles, c'mon breath, you gotta take deep breaths." You said, holding his face to face you.

He stares at you, tears still in his eyes, trying to catch your breath.

"Please Stiles, you gotta breath." You said, stroking his face with your thumbs. 

Suddenly, he crashes his lips onto yours, leaning into you. You didn't know what to do, so you kissed back.

He pulls back and you noticed his breathing had slowed. "Stiles, you're breathing..."

"I know, I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that, I'm sorry."

"Please, don't apologize."

He looked back up at you, looking back down at your lips. "Thank you."

You helped him up, wiping the stray tears off his face. 

*Later that night*

You two were hanging out in his room, you had a movie on but neither of you were watching it. You kept sneaking in looks at each other, small smiles on your faces. 

He comes over and jumps on the bed. "Y/n, I think I'm having another panic attack."

"Oh yeah?"

You jumped on him, laughing before putting your lips on his.