Shower// Thomas

Warning: *slightly smutty includes intense make out*

You have just made it out of the Maze, being processed by the workers before they would show you where we would be staying. You guys were still in the dirty clothes from the Maze.

Thomas had just lost Chuck. His best friend. The only one that accepted him when he came.

You were there before Thomas got there, that's why when he came up and you mutter the first thing that came to you when you saw him. Thomas. Which just happened to be his name. You got stung a few years back so you remembered him, he was your friend, your best friend, your everything before everything was taken from you. It's a beautiful thing to be able to fall in love with chaos all around you.

You wrapped the towel around you, walking past the naked boys until you found Thomas. You closed the curtain behind you, dropping the towel around your ankles. You could feel the heat of the water, hot water. You couldn't remember the last time you had hot water. A pun, really?

You wrapped an arm around his torso, him jumping slightly. You startled him. He was staring into the wall, one hand against it. "Where you at?"

He turns to you, slightly shocked that you're naked. "Thinking."

He couldn't take him eyes off you. "About Chuck?" He averted his gaze elsewhere before you grabbed his chin softly, pulling his lips to yours.

The two of you had never seen each other naked. Except once but that wasn't anyone's fault, he didn't know you were showering.....or maybe he did?

His lips moved against yours gracefully. He ran his hands down your torso, placing them on your hips, pulling you closer. Yours went around his neck, considering the fact that you were already standing on your tiptoes to reach his lips already.

He turned and pressed your back against the wall, the cold tile making you arch into him as the hot water poured down both of your bodies, washing the dirt and grime down the drain.

He kissed you quickly before kissing your jaw, then on to your neck, lingering there a bit, soft grunts of pleasure coming out of your mouth. He continued to run his hand up and down your torso, giving your bum a squeeze every once in awhile.

You turned and pushed him against the tile before returning the pleasure. Him obviously being pleased, well the sounds coming out his mouth justified that.

You were staring into each others eyes before he pulled you into a bone crushing hug, not noticing your naked bodies pressed against each other. Your arms were around his neck, his tightly around your torso.

"God, I love you so much." He says, his lips in the crook of your neck.

"I love you too, Tommy." You reply.

------------------------------------------------------------

I gave myself feels from this. Slightly smutty also, I might need a shower ;)

BUT THAT EPISODE OF TEEN WOLF OMG SCILES AF BUT I'M SO GLAD SOMEONE FINALLY BEAT THEOS ASS BUT STALIA NEEDS TO HURRY AND MAKEUP

........but stydia doe that promo killed me "there is no way we're getting through this without you" AWE

WHEN BOTH OF YOUR SHIPS ARE WAVERING YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ARG THE STUGGLE