Can You Fix it?// Stiles

You had a piece of crap old mustang that broke down like every day. 99% of your car was duct tape.

So when you were stuck outside school with a broken alternator. Again. You stayed after to study in the library so everyone was gone. You were stuck. Of course, like every scary movie ever made, your phone was dead.

You sat on the hood of your car, watching the lights in the gym turn off, when his jeep pulls up, coming to a halting stop.

"Hey y/n, you alright?" Stiles says through the window. You've known Stiles since kindergarten. But the two of you never really hung out.

"This piece of crap broke down again." You groaned against your car.

"I can give it a look if you want?" He asks, getting out of his jeep.

He opens the hood, propping it up. "Can you get the flashlight out of back?"

"Yeah," you say, walking over to the jeep, grabbing the flashlight and handing it to Stiles. "So can you fix it?"

"Your alternator is fried, I can patch it up but it definitely needs to be fixed." He says.

You go to grab the duct tape from the back seat but Stiles grabs one from his seat before you can. You both laugh awkwardly before he wraps a bunch of duct tape around it and leaves it.

"Thanks Stiles." You smiled at him.

"Anytime."

He starts to walk over to his jeep and you open the door to your car before he walks back over.

"Hey y/n, do you uh wanna go out sometime maybe?" He asks, running his hand through his hair.

"I would love too," you smiled. "We could uh go now, if you're not busy."

"Uh yeah sure, I don't know what to do." He smiles as you climb into the jeep.

"We could just watch a movie at my place?" you suggest. "I have Star Wars."

He turns to me, grinning before turning to go to your house. "Marry me."

You laugh at him as you intertwine your fingers.