Can't Kill Me// Void Stiles

"Divine move? Divine move? You think you have any moves at all? You can Oni, but me? Me? I'm a thousand years old, you can't kill me!" The Nogitsune yelled as he backed you into a corner with Stiles.

You pushed Stiles behind you, extending your claws and canines, roaring at him.

"But we can change you."

Scott came up behind him, digging his fangs into Stiles' arm. He screamed as Stiles put a hand on your back to let you know the he was still there. 

Kira sent her sword through him, causing him to fall to the ground.

You watch as his face turned into cracked stone and he fell into dust, Derek catching the fly in a box made out of the wood from the Nemeton. 

You turned around, turning to face Stiles.

"We did it!" You almost screamed, wrapping your arms around Stiles.

"I'm so glad this is over."

You nodded in his shoulder, bringing your face back up to face him. 

"I'm so glad that you're okay."

Suddenly, his lips crashed into yours, his hands pulling you by your lower back into his chest.

You deepened the kiss, moving your lips against his in sync.

"C'mon guys let's get out of here before the cops show up, we were kind of shooting up the school." Scott says and you grab Stiles' hand and walk out of the school together.

----------------

spring break is officially on!! Woo hoo i'm literally so exhausted you have no idea.