Despise You// Stiles

You were the younger sister of Scott McCall.

You grew up with the sarcastic asshole, Stiles.

You hated him with a fierce passion. Whenever he would come over, you would go in your room and stay there until he left. He just annoyed you ever second of everyday.

But when you turned werewolf and started smelling more things, something changed.

You could walk into the living room and smell..hatred with a mix of arousal.

That's when you realized what Stiles really felt for you.

When you say things changed, they really did. You and Stiles had to team up all the time to fight other supernatural people.

He would make sure both you and Scott got home all right.

That's when the feelings emerged. You were totally head over heels for the asshole the entire time.

But it sounded so much like a cliche that you pushed the feelings away. You hated cliches. You hated the way you loved Stiles.

Maybe it was because you didn't know how to communicate your feelings, or maybe you wanted him to really hate you, you just kept going along with the hatred act.

So one night, after you got home, you hung out with Stiles in the living room.

"Do you really have to be sarcastic with every single thing that comes out your mouth?" You asked, putting your legs on the table.

"Do I really have to be- do you really have to be a bitch every time we hang out?" He smirks with his comeback.

"Mhm touché."

You two fussed about Star Wars for another 10 minutes.

"I don't believe that." You yelled back at him.

You two stared at each other before laughing. You two could argue over anything.

"I definitely still hate you," he says. "Uh-huh. Oh, yeah!"

"Do you really hate me?" you ask, honestly. "Because I don't really hate you."

"Well I do." He looks over at the tv.

Oh fuck it.

You crawled across the couch, placing yourself in his lap. Your hands were holding his face and your legs were on either side of him.

"Do you really hate me?"

"Shit, no." He shook his head in your hands.

"Good because this would have been embarrassing."

"What would-"

You cut him off, slamming your lips onto his.

He was surprised at first but he kissed back, his hand on your hips.

"Scott can't know about this." You said as you kissed him again.

"Agreed."