Run!// Stiles

(picture of the dress is attached at the bottom)

You looped your arm through Stiles as you walked into the Winter Formal together.

"You look beautiful."

Stiles was your best friend who finally grew a pair of balls and asked you out.

Of course, you said yeah, you didn't know if it was just as friends or more, but honestly, either would do.

You knew Stiles would want to dance, but you couldn't dance. Usually, the dad of the family is the one that teaches the daughter how to dance, but sadly, you didn't really ever have that father figure.

You didn't want to say anything to Stiles because as far as you knew, he was a good dancer.

You found your table with Lydia and Jackson and Scott and Allison. You sat down, pushing your dress down your thighs.

Unlucky for you, you let Lydia pick out the dress so it was short, reaching mid thigh, had a thin, silk skirt that went into a tighter corset at the top, that had gold lining and see though above the breasts. It was beautiful, just not the length you'd prefer.

"Dance with me." Stiles said as the other couples got up and toward the dance floor.

"I'll uh pass." You smiled softly at him.

"C'mon, please, dance with me." He begged.

"Stiles, really. No." You frowned at the brown eyed boy.

"Y/n, get off your cute little ass and dance with me."

"Stiles-"

"Now!"

"Stiles I can't dance!"

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'? I mean, I can't dance. I never learned."

"C'mon, I'll teach you."

You slipped your hand in his as he pulled you towards the dance floor. He put a hand on your hip, the other grasping yours while your other hand grasped his shoulder nervously.

"Okay, watch my feet," he said as you looked down at his feet. You watched as he stepped side to side, just spinning around to the beat of the music.

That's all? Spinning slowly?

You looked back up to his brown eyes and started going with the beat with him. You stepped on his feet a couple times, giggling at yourself.

Finally, you got the hang of it. He added some turns and dips, making you giggle some more.

A slow song came on, you put your arms around his neck, his hands both on your hip. You stared into his brown eyes, a smile plastered across both of your faces.

You realized that this is all you want, all you wanted was him. His stupid puns, his jokes, his laugh that lightened up your day, his sarcastic comments, his chocolate brown eyes, his cute little side smirk, you wanted him.

You stood on your tip toes, pressing your lips against his. He froze at first but he relaxed, putting his hands on either side of your face.

You two made out for a while on the dance floor until the songs stopped and you decided to go outside for a little while.

Scott called Stiles while you walked over to the lacrosse field.

"Y/n." You heard someone say from behind you.

You turned around, expecting to see Stiles but instead you see the red eyes of Peter Hale.

"Y/n run!" You turned around, starting to run back over to Stiles, who was running towards you.

You felt something sharp hit you as you fell to the ground.

"Peter! Don't. Okay, I don't care anymore just don't hurt her!" Stiles yelled as Peter hovered over you, fangs extended to bite you.

"Please Peter don't!" He pleaded.

You couldn't move, for the pain in your back was overwhelming, black dots started breaking your vision.

"Tell Scott to join my pack and I'll leave her alone."

"Leave her alone first!"

"C'mon loverboy."

"How do I know that the moment I turn my back you're not going to rip her apart?"

"You don't."

"Peter!" Scott comes running across the field towards you and Stiles.

Your breath stopped and it felt like you were being suffocated.

Scott runs over to you and suddenly your breathing evens out and you gasp deeply, trying to suck in the breath you were just deprived of.

Stiles pulled you into his arms, cradling you as you sucked in breaths.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Stiles asks, putting his hands on your face so he could look at you.

"I'm-I'm okay." You said, your hands shaking.

He helps you up. "Where's he go?"

"Can we just go home?" you whispered. "Please, Stiles."

"Of course, c'mon babe."

Stiles took his jacket off, draping it across your shoulders.

"You're alright."

-----------------------------------------------

I am in love with this dress. <3

 <3