You What?!// Stiles

You were the sister of Stiles Stilinski, the hyperactive, supernatural expert that you weren't all excited to call your brother.

But you were glad that you were his sister. You loved the dumbass to death even when he annoyed you to the point of death.

Allison was convinced that Scott had a crush on you. To be honest, you thought that was kind of weird that he had a crush on you because you could call him your brother just as much as you called Stiles your brother.

Stiles was at the station with your dad when Scott knocked on your bedroom door. You didn't really wanna see him after all the rumors going around about how he felt about you.

"Y/n, I know you're in there, I can hear your heartbeat."

You opened the door, granting him access to your room. You sat down on the bed, crossing your legs awkwardly. 

"What's the matter with you?" he asks, sitting beside you. "You haven't talked to me lately and that's really not like you, is something wrong?"

"How do you feel about me?" you blurted. "Like..about...us."

He breaks eye contact from you, staring at the floor. You opened your mouth to say something but were cut off by his lips. 

At first, it was weird, like awkward having your best friend's brother kissing you, but you soon found yourself melting into the lips of the werewolf.

He pulled away, his hands resting on the sides of your face. Suddenly, you heard the knock on your door and your brother's voice say, "y/n, are you in there? Scott's motor cycle is in the yard, but I can't find him."

You jump away from Scott, staring awkwardly at your feet. You open you door and let Scott out, sending a fake smile at your brother. 

STILES POV

I picked up Scott in my jeep on my way to school. 

We were walking down the hallway and I noticed that he's been acting kind of funny lately. 

"Yo, what's up with you?" I asked, nudging him with my elbow.

He smiles softly at the ground before looking up at me. "I need to tell you something but you can't get mad."

"Why would I get mad?" I asked, looking at him.

"I uh, I kissed y/n."

"You what?!" I slapped the back of his head, stopping in my tracks. 

He laughs before looking back up at me. 

"Why would you do something like that?" I asked him. "Are you banging my sister? Like when I leave, are you using her as a rebound from Allison? Because if-"

"No! No! Stiles, I like y/n," he smiles again. "I like her a lot."

"Yeah uh-huh, yep, you're banging my sister."