Mets Game// Dylan

You were a die hard fan of the Mets. So, when your friend surprised you with tickets to a game, you were overly excited. 

You found your seats quickly, watching the player warm up. Your friend, y/f/n, didn't like baseball as much as you did, but she insisted to tag along. 

The game started, the Mets fielding first. 

"That isn't legal!" You screamed at the umpire as a player on the opposing team, knocked one of your players our of the way to get to base. You were a very passionate fan.

"That was a strike!" Someone beside you yelled at the same time you did. You look over into the brown eyes of the stranger beside you. 

"We need a new umpire." The first thing that came to your mind slipped out. 

"Right," he smiled back at you. "I'm Dylan, a no longer suffering Mets fan."

"I'm y/n," you shook his inhumanly large hand. "And as am I."  (lol that twitter bio reference ;))

You were struck by his brown eyes and adorable little smile, his eyes like melting chocolate. 

The sound of the ball cracking against the wooden bat brought you out of your trance. You watched as the small white ball disappeared from eye sight behind the fence. 

"Yes!" You rose from your chair, your hands above you head, cheering for you team.

"Wait, was that good?" Y/f/n asks from beside you as you laugh at her.

The next hour, you cheered and chatted with Dylan. He loved the Mets and wanted to see if you wanted to get a drink after the game. After the game your team just won. 

You couldn't say no.