Punk AU (Harry)

Molly’s P.O.V. 

It was a slow day at the tattoo shop, there wasn’t really anyone about. Although I worked in a tattoo shop, the ink on my body was quite scarce, I had a small musical note behind my right ear, a large array of black and white roses trailing up the left side of my back, a pair of doves on my hip bones, and a few skulls and other things scattered over my upper arms, and that was it. Unlike my co-worker Matt, he had full sleeves, chest pieces, back pieces, and some on his neck, I had done some of the ones on his arms. I guess you could say I was quite skilled with a needle and ink, I had been drawing all my life, and this seemed like the perfect job. Aside from my tattoos I had a few piercings, both my ears, my second and third on my right ear, and scaffolding on my left.

I was sitting at the front desk, sketching away at random tattoo ideas, listening to some rock band Matt had put on, You Me At Six I think it was. I had a deep green beanie on, covering the most of my shoulder length ginger curls, my average baggy grey vest top, showing off my arm tattoos, a pair of tight ripped skinny jeans, paired with my deep brown boots. My make-up, the same everyday, black smokey eyes, making my bright green eyes pop, and nude lipstick, making my lips the same pale color as my skin, I left the foundation, I had next to perfect skin, and I liked the freckles that smothered my face. 

Just as I was finishing the anchor design there was a chime, signalling that a customer had come in. I looked up to see a mop of curls in a baggy black vest top and black skinny jeans walking toward me. 

"Alright, love." He spoke, his voice so deep it sent chills down my spine. He had tattoos all up his arms, and I could see a chest piece poking out through his top, he also had two small black metal balls underneath his bottom lip, and a sliver bar going through the end of his left eyebrow. 

"Hi, how can I help?" I ask, trying to hide the nervous stutter in my voice. 

"I’d like a tattoo, uhh here." He said, pointing to his stomach “Of like, um.." He trailed off, pulling on his bottom lip with this fingers, obviously thinking, “I was thinking maybe a butterfly." He said, smiling at me, small dimples appearing in his cheeks. 

"Sure thing." I nodded, taking out a piece of tracing paper and a newly sharpened pencil. “If you wanna go while I sketch an idea up, it’s okay." I said, starting to draw an outline of a wing. 

"No, it’s okay, I’ll wait." He said, his green eyes fixing on me as he pulled a stool around the front of the desk, his eyes fixed on me the whole time.

I had finished the drawing in about half an hour, it was a rather large butterfly, in just black and white. The whole time his eyes never left me. I had stopped to look up every now and then to find him starring at me. 

"How’s this?" I ask, turning around the sheet to face him.

As he laid his eyes on it his whole face brightened up, “It’s perfect." He spoke a little breathlessly. “You’re amazing at drawing." He said, making a small blush rise in my cheeks. 

"Thank you." I said, getting up from the stool, placing the pencil back, “Well, if you come in the back we’ll get this done for ya’." I said, gesturing for him to follow me as I walked into the back. 

Just as he walked into the small studio at the back Matt was at the door in seconds. “Hey Mol." He said happily, his blond hair ruffled, his blue eyes concentrated on the boy. 

"Hi." I said, laying the paper on the desk next to the ink and needles. “Okay before we get started, I’m Molly, and this is Matt. And if you could take your shirt off and lay down on the table, that’d be great." I say turning to the ink, taking a pair of latex gloves, slipping them on getting the inks and needles ready.