Selfless Payne (Liam)

You and Liam have been dating for around a month now, and you were getting impatient; you needed him. Craved him. Longed for him to be inside you, but his gentlemanly ways forbid him from even suggesting that you go further than those steamy makeout sessions on his couch that were not even close to enough.

You could tell that he wanted it, too; the lust in his eyes as he placed gentle kisses down your neck, sucking and licking, and how it looked like it almost pained him to keep his hands from travelling even further south.

But tonight, the two of you have just returned from a romantic dinner at your favourite restaurant, and you won’t take no for an answer. You’re just through his front door when you turn towards him, with every intention to kiss him passionately and tell him you’re ready, when he pins you  suddenly against the wall.

“I’ve been wanting this for a long time now,” he growls in your ear, one hand on your waist. You shudder as he begins kissing your neck, his fingers just slipping beneath the waistband of your skirt.

“Are you ready?” he asks quietly, with a tone of anxiety in his voice. Your brain is in too much of a euphoric state to form any coherent sentences so you simply nod yes. His lips finally claim yours roughly and you moan, leaning into his arms. His lips are warm and slightly wet and you flick open his mouth with your tongue. He picks you up in his strong arms and carries you over to his bed placing you down gently on top of the duvet.

He slides off your skirt and panties and pulls your shirt over your head quickly, and you hastily remove his clothes as well. Soon, your bra is removed as well, and Liam stands back, admiring every curve of your body, his mouth open in awe as his eyes dark with lust rake over your bare skin.

“Beautiful,” he murmurs, and trails his fingers up and down the curve of your waist. When he leans down and kisses you, you can feel his hard cock against the inside of your thigh, which causes a moan to escape from your lips. You feel him smile against your mouth, obviously pleased with himself, when he begins to place a trail of wet kisses down your neck, chest and abdomen, and a wave of excitement washes over you as you anticipate him reaching his final destination.

Soon, his tongue is swirling your clit, and you cry out in ecstasy. He plunges one of his long fingers deep inside you, and you feel an almost primal noise being ripped from your mouth. He quickly inserts another, until you’re screaming and on the brink of orgasm. He stops suddenly, pulling away and looks at you with his dark, smouldering eyes.

“You’re sure you’re ready?” He asks, and you let out a whimper.

“Yes,” you reply.

Without hesitation, he slides inside you and the both of you gasp. He surges forward and with each and every thrust, you groan in pleasure as you feel moans escape your mouth, closing your eyes and breathing heavily.

Before you know it, you feel the warm tingling sensation begin to take over your body as you moan even louder. “Liam,” you pant. “I’m going to come.”

You see him lick him lips and move even faster. “Oh god oh god oh god.” You say as you feel yourself reach your climax, your nails digging into his back.

“Liam!” You call breathlessly as you orgasm hard, clenching tightly around him. You feel yourself float away in absolute bliss but you still feel the overpowering feeling of overstimulation.

“Liam, oh god. You can’t be serious,” you say as he plunges even harder and deeper into you, him groaning loudly.

You see him smirk. “Bet you’ll come again before me.”

You don’t even have the energy to reply, all you do is arch your back as you feel the familiar sensation of arousal build up quickly.

After almost an hour, (although you haven’t been keeping track of time, only of orgasms, which has now reached 4), you’re absolutely exhausted yet so completely satisfied.

“Liam,” you whisper. “You can come.”

He buries his head in your neck and he pushes forward one more time, roughly and comes, shouting your name as his fists are tangle in your hair. He doesn’t hesitate to fall down beside you on the pillow and wrap his arms around you, placing a gentle kiss on your shoulder. “I love you.” Liam says. You say the same, and the pair of you fall asleep in a tangle of limbs.

written by tumblr user: 1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com