Desperation (Nouis)

“Louis what are you doing?” Niall asked in confusion as Louis shut the door behind him.

The older boy smiled, his eyes crinkling at the sides, his windswept hair tousled. “Aren’t we watching a movie? Nothing’s wrong with privacy.”

Niall nodded unsurely as he sat on the black leather couch. Louis fetched the blanket from the edge of the couch and moved closer towards his blonde friend.

Niall studied Louis closely in the dimly lit room. Shadows cast upon his sharp cheekbones from his long lashes, fluttering with each blink. A flash of white behind the small curve of his pinkened lips.

“I’m sorry about Eleanor,” Niall whispered.

A silence fell between the two of them. There were no words needed to be said. As the flickering lights of the movie started, he saw Louis shift slightly, his head laying on Niall’s shoulder, the feathery edges of his hair tickling his neck. Louis buried his head into Niall’s neck, breathing into his friend’s scent of clean laundry.

Reassuring.

He breathed in deeply, the familiar scent washing away his tangled mess of emotions.

Niall was still watching him closely, a small smirk playing on his face. “Breathe out anytime soon,” he joked.

Louis laughed loudly and shoved him away, hands against his warm chest.

Moving back together, Niall’s arms circling around Louis, they contently lay there, the dim lights casting shadows over the room.

Louis found himself staring intently at the younger boy’s face, the smooth curve of his cheekbone, bright blue eyes that shone even in the darkness, crazy blonde hair in disarray framing his porcelain skin perfectly. The shadows further enhanced his hollowed cheekbones as his eyes fluttered closed.

Head still resting on Niall’s shoulder, Louis hesitantly lifted up his hand and reached to gently trace a finger down his jaw-line.

Niall’s head whipped around, confusion eminent on his face, brows furrowed, lips parted.

Louis looked almost surprised at his action, slowly removing his hand away, but before he could move away, Niall’s hand shot out and gripped his wrist, pulling Louis closer to his flushed body.

“Niall, I –“ Louis murmured.

“Don’t.”

“Niall, we should just –“ Louis whispered, almost desperate.

He pressed his body even more firmly against Louis. He smiled softly, lashes fluttering closed.

Louis tentatively reached a finger to trace a pattern on his chest, moving up and down from his pants. Niall gently raised a hand to comb his fingers through Louis’ hair, silky, light and feathery between his fingers.

Louis gently rubbed his blonde friend’s chest, feeling the steady beating of his heart accelerating beneath his hand. The thin material of his shirt radiating warmth, their legs rubbing together.

He could feel the smouldering gaze of hooded clear blue eyes observing him, the small quirk of his lips irrevocably there. Louis looked up, his friend’s smirk widened. He bit his lip as the low gaze of his friend penetrated through, looking deeply into his own.

He shifted slightly, uncomfortable. “Niall, let’s just―”

Before he could say another world, a pair of soft, scorching hot wet lips found his neck and Louis couldn’t help but let out a small whimper escape his mouth. His scorching lips traced down his neck, nipping and licking until they reached his collarbones where they sucked gently right at the hollow of his neck, causing him to arch his back slightly, pressing his body even closer to his companion’s.