Girls vs. Boys (Ziam + Jerrie)

Perrie sat patiently in the food court of the mall, she'd got Chinese whilst she sat waiting for her lovely girlfriend to arrive. She even grabbed her girlfriend a slice of pizza and some fancy water in the glass bottle that she liked so much, even though Perrie thought it was ridiculously overpriced.

Just as Perrie went to put a mouth full of noodles past her parted lips, her vision went dark and a pair of small, soft hands were over her eyes. Perrie giggled, setting her chopsticks down and touched the hands that were shielding her eyes.

"Who am I?" A voice singsonged out, even though the person had tried to alter their voice, making it seemingly deeper but failed miserably.

"Erm, Zayn?" Perrie smirked, trying to act as serious as possible.

"Guess again." The voice said again, but a hint of irritation was present.

"Erm, sexy-Jesy!"

The hands shook Perrie's head no.

"Erm, Leigh-Anne! It's got to be Leigh-Anne, she's got such soft hands and she smells lovely too!"

The person behind her, blocking her vision scoffed loudly and stomped their foot. Perrie could tell the person was wearing Doc Martens, because when they stomped it sounded heavy and similar to when shw would stomp in her own Doc Martens.

"Last chance or I'm leaving." The voice sounded more than annoyed with Perrie.

"Okay, okay, erm.. I got it, Eleanor!" The hands dropped from Perrie's eyes, she blinked a few times adjusting to the light again. Just as the person behind her went to walk away, she turned grabbing the persons wrist and pulled them back. "I knew it was you, mouse!" Perrie looked up at the girl in front of her.

"I hate when you do that, I'm guidable!" The girl whined, sitting down across from her at the small table. "Why'd you say Eleanor? You seeing her too? Should I be worried about being replaced, because I know she has a massive wardrobe collection."

Perrie poked out her bottom lip, sliding the tray with pizza and water on it across the table to her. "Jade, don't. I love you, you're my little mouse!" Perrie grabbed her hand, holding it reassuringly in hers. "Can't replace you and I never will, ever."

Jade eyes lit up at her words, she brought their hands up to her purple tinted lips and kissed it, looking into Perrie's bright blue eyes. "Love you too, kitten." She kissed the back of Perrie's hand again, leaving her purple lipstick on her pale skin.

"Jade, I love that you love me too and all but you need to let go of my hand." Jades face fell then she looked around, remembering they were out in public and in the centre of a shopping mall. "Don't pout, I have a surprise for you and you'll love it." Perrie excitedly said as they both reluctantly let go of their hands and started eating their food.

"Well what is it!" Jade said through a big bite of her geasy cheese pizza.

Perrie shifted her big blue eyes side to side, making sure nobody was listening or any sneaky fans had cameras pointed towards them. "Zayn wants to watch us have sex and vice versa, then he wants you to have sex with him and me with Liam." Perrie whispered it out quietly, as she watched Jades face trying to read her expressions. She got nothing.

They both stayed silent for awhile. Perrie picked at her noodles, Jade pulled some of the cheese topping from her pizza and uncapped her water, taking a slow drink from it.

After awhile of sitting there Perrie felt awkward and she could tell Jade wanted to be in private. "We can go if you'd like?" Jade nodded and they both got up, dumping their half empty trays. Jade kept her water, since it wasn't even close to half empty, slipping it into her purse. She grabbed Perrie's hand and followed her out to the vehicle.