Smokey Desires (Part 4) (Zarry Threesome)

My body is a bit achy as the morning comes. I pull out from around the two boys curled in around me and head to the washroom, picking my discarded clothing along the way. I know they said they wanted me to stay the night, but I get the feeling that maybe they were just being nice. It be best to get out before the two of them woke up. I wash my face quickly and reach for my dress on the ground, ready to pull it over my naked body. Hands grip my sides. “Now now love.” His husky voice taunts me, “you didn’t really think we were done with you just yet, did ya?” I envision his luscious pink lips, whispering lowly into my ear. His hot breath cascades down my neck, I gulp, suddenly feeling parched. I stand up. My breath has sped. Harry’s fingertips ghost over my collarbones, connecting his lips with the sensitive skin there. Uncontrollably, I lean back against him, my head on his shoulder and my eyes shutting. Lips kiss my neck from both sides and I feel Zayn’s presence. I open my eyes to look at him, his eyes are sinister, a familiar spark about them once again. I bite my lip at the sight of him. His torso is bare, glowing, and marked with ink. I’m enamored.

“That’s gonna get you into trouble.” I make no indications to know what he’s talking about. “Your lip, don’t fucking bite it again.” His voice matches his eyes, sinister. “Bite your lip one more time and I’ll punish you.” I raise my eyebrow at his threat, curiously turned on. “Won’t we Harry?” Harry continues to suck on my neck leaving marks and he pushes me out towards the bedroom again. Teeth sink into my skin and I hiss at the sensation. He moans in confirmation into my neck, biting it once more.

“Fuck.” I hiss again.

“Get the fuck on the bed.” Harry’s voice is toxic, whispering against my tenderly bitten skin. I gulp again, suddenly dry, but I obey and crawl onto the bed. “Now princess, lay on your back so we can see your pretty little face." His voice is softer, but still dripping with lust. I do as I’m told. “Zayn, just fucking look at her." Both their eyes gloss over me as I prop myself onto some pillows. Zayn disappears momentarily, heading towards his drawer. He returns with a few things in his hands, but he drops them to the side of the bed before I clearly see them.

"Lie down." Zayn’s voice is smokey and luscious. I obey. My head falls back onto a single pillow and I lie down. “Haz." He signals him to stand on the other side of me. Zayn’s hands him a strip of silky black fabric, a scarf perhaps. I feel Harry’s weight on the bed as he sits down by my head. He lifts up one of my arms over my head while Zayn lifts the other.

"Wrists together sweetie." Harry’s hot breath meets my ear, a shiver runs down my spine. I place one wrist over the other. Harry’s large hand encapsulates them both easily. The silky fabric runs over my tender skin, overlapping tightly. Harry knots it and pulls to test it. “How’s that, too tight love?" His voice is almost as sinister as Zayn’s. I shake my head and he turns his attention back to my now tied hands. He wraps what’s left of the fabric around the headboard, hooking my hands in securely. Again, he knots it and tests its hold. “Mmm." He nuzzles his lips into my neck, resuming where they were before. “Perfect." His words, deep and gravely, send sensations throughout my body.

"Look at you babe." Zayn still hovers above us, watching Harry’s lips assault my neck. Zayn palms the front of his Calvin’s, “tied up and helpless."

I bite my lip without thinking. Zayn bends down and settles onto the bed next to me. Reaching his hand down to caresses my jaw, his thumb runs over my bottom lip, pulling it free from my teeth. “What did I say?” He challenges me. Lips crash against mine, hard and fast. Zayn’s teeth sink into my lower lip, pulling until he releases it. “I’m going to be the only one biting these lips.” His lips whisper against my tender ones, “Got it?” I nod without hesitation and gulp loudly. “I’m going to punish you.” Harry continues to nibble my neck as Zayn gets off the bed leaving us, but he returns with something in his hands. “Fuck Haz, get off her and help me.” Harry tears his lips from me.