Miss Me (Harry)

Harry’s POV.

You stand nervously at the apartment door; a carrier bag in your hand and four of your best mates beside you. Louis squeezes your hand comfortingly as you try to control your breathing. It’s been so long, and you’ve missed her so bad. Liam’s holding a massive chocolate birthday cake that the 5 of you just picked out, well, more like the one that Niall salivated at the most.

Louis knocks gently on the door and you take a deep breath, anxiety of seeing her for the first time in months gnawed at your bones. Would it be the same? Fuck, he hoped so.

And before you could walk away, the door opened. And in its place, was the most beautiful, gorgeous creature you’d ever seen. Your breath catches in your throat as you choke out a word, “Amanda.”

Her face registers a look of shock before she lunges herself at you and your arms immediately go around her. You have to step back for the two of you not to topple over. “Harry, I didn’t know you’d come,” she murmurs into your neck, and you can smell her, her sweet fragrance, the one that had turned your head in the first place. With your heart pounding you hold her tightly, stroking her hair, never wanting to let her go whilst the boys looked away ashamedly.

She pulls back quickly to give you the sweetest kiss you’ve ever tasted. You have to step back another step to keep her from knocking you over as she assaults your lips and you reciprocate with equal fervour. Your hands are tangled in her long brown her.

Her lips taste so sweet. So perfect. So her.

You gently flick her bottom lip with your tongue and she grants you access, her own tongue coming out to play. Hot. And heavy. A deep sedative that would leave you hanging for more.

You can smell her, taste her on her lips, in the air hanging around her and all you want is to hold her up against the bed and show her how much you’ve missed her. How her entire body was yours and yours to take.

She pulls back to take a gasp of breath and you double back for more, kissing her fervently, like water was to a man lost in the desert.

“Harry,” she mumbles against your lips as you claim them over and over.

She gently pushes you away and you look at her confused before noticing four boys looking anywhere but the two of you.

You let out a loud burst of inexplicable laughter, the tension in your chest gone replaced with a need to just carry her to the bedroom. Closing your eyes, you breathe out and take her hand, leading her into her apartment, the boys following.

After demolishing half the cake, Niall asked if he could keep the rest and Amanda laughed, nodding yes while you held her hand all the while.

Louis gives you a look, a cheeky glint in his eye and you laugh. He then quickly ushers the rest of the boys out of the apartment giving swift goodbyes.

“Have fun!” He says loudly and buoyantly.

Laughing you look over at Amanda, finding her already looking intensely back at you and your heart catches in your throat, that similar hunger willing to burst free again overcoming you.

Without saying a word, you stand, hold out your hand which she accepts and quickly leads her to her bedroom.

The minute the two of you were in the room, you grab her face, smashing your lips up against her as she moans against your mouth, muffled.

You suck, lick, taste, gorge on her. On her. Her sweet perfume sending you into dizzying spirals.

You’ve missed her so much.