Blind Lust (Harry)

You’re in the shower, with What Makes You Beautiful on full blast so you can hear it over the pounding hot water against your skin. You reach for the shampoo but a pair of strong, firm arms wrap around you and keep your arms in place. You let out a gasp of shock as a hand covers your mouth. You feel hot, wet kisses down your neck as he sucks and licks, leaving pale pink blemishes on your skin.

"Harry," you moan as hands explore your body. You hear him chuckle as you arch your back against his body as his fingers slowly rub your clit.

"I think your boyfriend would be worried if he knew that you were this compliant to rape."

You raise your eyebrows. “Well usually a rapist isn’t my boyfriend,” you say, rubbing your body against his.

Harry laughs again. “Touché.”

You turn around and he wraps his arms around you, burying his head in your neck. “I’ve missed you,” he murmurs.

You smile softly as you grind even harder against him. Harry groans into your neck and he lifts you up and presses you up against the wall, grabbing your face and snatching your lips with a desperate kiss. He sighs shakily into your mouth.

You feel as if you could drown in his taste, as his tongue thrusts into your mouth roughly, exploring every inch. You suck, lick, taste, gorge.

You claw your fingernails up his scalp and grab desperate fistfuls of his damp hair to pull him even closer. As close as possible. You could taste his need behind his teeth and at the back of his mouth. You match him; tongue for tongue and bite for bite, as you feel his hands going wild over your back, hips and waist.

A throaty moan glides over your tongue and brings you back to the now. Him. The two of you twist together, as he slams you up against the tiles again with a wet slap. You feel him dip his hand back between your legs to cub the heat between your thighs. He enters you with two fingers, and you moan with pleasure as heat rushes down to your pulsing clit. You tremble in his arms in uninhibited passion as he swallows your sigh with his kiss.

“Harry.” You moan again.

He catches your bottom lip between his teeth as he stifles his groan, hoisting you up a little higher so he can kiss your neck. You feel a pressure between your legs as he presses himself at your slit. You clamp your legs tighter around his waist and engulf him. You can hear him suck in a shallow breath at your unexpected movement. But this is what you need, it’s been so long and all you can think of is him, Harry, and to let your instincts ride you.

Every rational thought is abandoned.

Abandon thought.

Abandon reason.

You tug at his arms, neck, face, anything you can reach to pull him even closer towards you. To melt together. Your legs are tightly wrapped around him, locking him into your slick warmth. You can feel the vibrations coming from his chest as he groans into your neck.

Blind lust.

He bucks into you, guided by the own desperate sways of your body to invent a rhythm of deep obliging thrusts to the sounds of smacking bare skin and the hot drumming stream of scorching water. And it was fast.

Frantic.

Frenzied.

Feral.

You feel friction. Everywhere. From his scraping teeth on your neck, to the thuds of his hips against yours, and the clawing hands. All wrapped up in humid steam and your respective echoing whimpers.

A strangled sound tumbles out of your mouth when you feel him push against that spot that burned your core and that made your soul quake.

He smothers your choked moan that spills from your lips with a kiss as you let go completely; your vision blurring at the edges as spots of light flash beneath your lids; the tension behind your navel bursting as you feel hot coursing heat spreading to the tips of your fingers and toes.

You clamp your legs tightly around him as you ride out your orgasm in complete bliss, moaning into Harry’s mouth. You feel him come seconds later and you lift your hips up to press against his and clench around him so he can come deep inside of you.

You can feel the exhaustion sweep over you as Harry legs go of you and the two of you topple over as your knees crumble and cave. You slide down the tiles and land in a graceless mess of weak limbs at the base of the shower with him; foreheads touching and panting so hard your lungs ache.

written by tumblr user: 1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com